Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ADVICE NEEDED ASAP - Is he playing hard to get or am I just booty-call?

I'm in a open, long distant relatiohship, with a man who's 40 years old and I'm 22, but we get on really well. When I travelled to see him last weekend, he told me that he really really liked me, and to my surprise, said ';you know how you want to get married in ten years, well I want to get married in the next two years';, so it crossed my mind that he might want something more serious. Anyways, when I'm with him, things are great, but when i'm home, I have to take the initiative to call him, he doesn't call me for like 4/5days in a row, I can't figure out if he does really like me and playing hard to get or should i just accept that i'm nothing more than long-distant booty-call.....?ADVICE NEEDED ASAP - Is he playing hard to get or am I just booty-call?
As long as you enjoy it, does it matter?ADVICE NEEDED ASAP - Is he playing hard to get or am I just booty-call?
Girlfriend.....you're a booty call.....if he was really interested, you wouldn't have to ';take the initiative'; and call him........Good luck, hon!!
Older men are like that. They have their work and are you sure he isn't married.They aren't like younger guys that call all the time. Plus some young guys don't call alot too. My son hates talking on the phone.Did you ever ask him if he even liked talking on the phone?,,,You also have to remember what he is going to look like in 10 years from now.Good luck
I am about his age and I had relationships with girls your age in the past.





From my point of view, If he really likes you that much, he will call you - just to hear your voice... or keep the connection





Otherwise - you are young -- he is in middle age -- it's just good for his self image





If in doubt - don't take it further - If I was him and I didn't call, I am not serious.
I think you need to talk to him and see what is going on. The phone does work both ways so he should be doing some of that calling. Talk to him, but if he doesnt call you after that move on and find someone else.
Sounds like a Long-Distant booty call to me.
If he actually cared for you he'd call you. Who knows he might have someone else where he's at. I'd look for someone a little closer and find real happiness. ;o)
Sorry sweetie, but you sound like a great Booty-call for him. Find someone who will appreciate you and is closer to your age. 40??? Yuck, you are young. Date young good looking young bodied guys.
booty call - boy thats a hard one to figure out huh
booty-call
i think your just booty-call cuz if a guy doesn't call for 4/5 days it means he's probaly using you to get some
Stick with just booty calls,it's fun(-;
If he was serious about you, you couldn't keep him off the phone with you. sorry :(
well he IS 40, maybe he's just pretty busy, and is expecting u to make the calls. hard-to-get most likely
MY FIRST REACTION IS THAT YOU ARE JUST A YOUNG BOOTY CALL, BUT HE IS 40 AND SET IN HIS WAYS AND IF YOU LET HIM GO THAT LONG WITHOUT CONTACTING YOU THEN SHAME ON YOU. LET HIM KNOW WHAT YOUR CONCERNS ARE AND SEE IF HE CORRECTS THEM.
he's probally preverted, he's not playing hard to get, you guys are a big age difference, go for someone else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment