Friday, August 20, 2010

How to see if this trainer is flirting with me or playing hard to get?

im in late 40s hes late 20s tall and athletic sexy he started talking to me at the gym hes not my trainer flirts to see my reacton said little comments waved. he sees me dressed all sexy at the gym . after i flirted with him with the hand lke sayng ';youre hott'; and he plays with my hair then he acts like he dosent say anything i dont know so i am ignorng eye contact with him he may or may not be interested i like him but why is he dong this i was told by an older man to avoid any eye contact with him. and stay away see if he tries to get my attenton.. what do u think...remember he was the first one to talk to me i wasnt.How to see if this trainer is flirting with me or playing hard to get?
You should learn a little about the English language before you even think of dating anyone.How to see if this trainer is flirting with me or playing hard to get?
Why would u avoid eye contact thats good way to figure out if someones interested in u

No comments:

Post a Comment