Friday, August 20, 2010

Question Ladies?

If Your Crushing On A Dude Why Not Go Ahead And Tell Him How You Feel Instead Of Playing Hard To Get . This Girl I'm Good Friends With Finally Tells Me How She Feels About Me After Me And Her Best Friend Just Stared Dating. I Mean At One Point In Time I Had Feelings For Her But I Didn't Think The Feeling Was Mutual But My Question Is Why Do Women Always Play Hard To Get And Wait For The Man To Make The First Move ????Question Ladies?
they don't ALWAYS do that





i think that's messed up of her to tell you that she has feelings for you after you've started dating her friend. what kind of friend does that, she's trying to steal you away from her. i think she liked knowing that you liked her because it built up her ego, but once she knew she didn't have the same control over you anymore she felt like she had to make a move and prove that she could get you whenever she wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment