Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i get an Aries man?

So there's this Aries man that i really like. I am a Libra by the way. I met him about a year ago and i've had a strong attraction to him since day one. He's a big flirt with me and my friends and he likes to kid around a lot. Lately, i've really been wanting him, just alone time. He likes me sometimes and sometimes he doesn't or well he acts like it anyway. When we go out with friends i always kid around about us having sex and he'll play along but when it comes down to it he always gets away. Does he not like me like that or is he just playing hard to get. Im not easy or anything i just really like him. He has everything i dont and i guess that what attracts me to him and vice versa. I really do like him alot and would LOVE to mess around with him...we have this strong sexual attraction between us and maybe that's all it is but...does anyone have any tips on Aries men or what im doing wrong or anything? i would really appreciate it =)How do i get an Aries man?
Arians do play hard to get. You should pay attention to him all the time. Make him laugh %26amp; definitely flirt. Please do not make him jealous, this will make him feel uncomfortable.


Dress to Impress, Arians like that.





The most important tip is


BE YOURSELF. If you're not he will notice.How do i get an Aries man?
Aries like the chase. So playing hard to get will work in your favor!


Aries fantasize about girls who are unattainable.





Watch this video on how to date an Aries:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvGlus_nK鈥?/a>





^^ that lady teaches you exactly how to get an Aries attention.





I hope that helps :)
Well for me...I would date the first girl that openly admitts to me that she likes me...always liked me/ is attracted to me. only if she is 17-30 yrs old. That is my age limit lol.
dont get attached, if you can keep it as fooling around that would be for the best...
please him sexually.

No comments:

Post a Comment