Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Does She See (In a Man Like Me)?

Willys cynical thought for the day;





People spend lifetime learning but still we all die freaking stupid! IF you're saying, ';No that's NOT me!'; Then why ain't your goddamn ';Live Forever'; pills on the net? You dummy!





WHAT DOES SHE SEE (IN A MAN LIKE ME)?





By WILLY SENKIWSKY 12/26/03 6:00 PM C-Harp, Key of G, Chicago Shuffle





You know inside every woman there's a freak


I want to hold her till she makes my knees go weak


But someone tell what does she see, in a man like me?!





No, I ain't old just have more yesterdays


I hope she don't think she can change my ways


I need to know what she sees in a man like me before we play!





I get along okay it ain't about my disability


But this little girl has sparked my curiosity


Tell me somebody, what does she see in a man like me?!





I know how it will be if we ever we get together


We'll spend lots of time indoors not due to the weather!


But why me? I ain't nothin to look at and I got no money


But she disregards that and wants to be my honey!





Okay I'm just being my cynical self


I'm just curious she can have the world to herself


Does she want me or am I a steppin stone to someone else?!





Well, I'll let what will be, be


Maybe I should write to Dear Abbey?


But how would she know what she sees in a man like me?!!!...





Copyright 2003 Willy Senkiwsky -- All Rights Received -- Unauthorized Duplication Prohibited





';The Blues are the roots, and the other music is the fruits.'; One of Willie Dixon's favorite sayings, from I Am the Blues by Willie Dixon with Don Snowden (DaCapo, 1989)聽聽





';Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule. Nevertheless one had better know the rules, for they sometimes guide in doubtful cases, though not often.';聽 --Samuel Butler (1612-80), English poet, Author





';Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music.'; --Albert Collins





http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu鈥?/a>What Does She See (In a Man Like Me)?
';When I die, they'll say, He couldn't play S*** but he sure made it sound good.';


Hound Dog Taylor.


I don't know much about blues but it sure sounds good to me. Milissa, aka Dummy!


Born Theodore Roosevelt Taylor, Hound Dog played on a piece of crap guitar with a crummy sears amplifier. At least that is what I read. With a 3 piece band, he and another guitarist took turns playing bass. He may not be the best musician around, but Dang, He plated with a power and joy that very few people can match. Everyone should live that way at least once, try writing your famous last words now and then live up to them. Try it, it can be fun. Done with yahoo tonight.What Does She See (In a Man Like Me)?
Ask her and inventions take time. Peace.
you can get the generalized answers from a her like ur funny, good looking, smart, etc... But the wondering is not a bad thing unless u let it be. Look at it as something that will be as fresh as the first day u met her as u make many yesterdays w/her in the tomorrows. In 10yrs. u can still ask urself what is it?? and still say i dunno but it works to not know, so....

No comments:

Post a Comment