Friday, August 20, 2010

How to keep my Gemini man hooked?

This question is to most Gemini men, or any women that have experienced being with a Gemini guy. I am an Aries and have been seeing a Gemini for around 6 months. We get on like house on fire. I know this from reading about our signs and also experience. But how do I KEEP him hooked? play mind games now and then? if yes like what and how exactly?. He has told me alot of things that likes about me already i.e that I am articulate, fun, and that one of the major things he likes about me is my intellect etc as that is an important key to him. I have noticed that he likes his freedom at the same time, and have adjusted to that. Any Ideas from Gemini men, that would make you fall for someone, for example cat and mouse games, don't always return calls straight away, play a little hard to get, to keep them guessing. Don't mention commitment, do mention it? express feelings, dont?? If they ever act off from their dual personality, how do you react? Any ideas of how to seduce my Gemini man?How to keep my Gemini man hooked?
';Aries + Gemini





Fire + Air = Hot Air





Gemini certainly stimulates you, Aries. As you know, the elements of fire and air interact quite explosively. Air fans the flames of your Arian fire. You will enjoy great friendship, great conversation and interesting social times together.


Gemini people don鈥檛 really need any more stimulation, but you do have the knack of exciting their creative and verbal sides even more.


Likewise, Geminis will fascinate you with their endless discussions and wacky sense of humour. You love a good laugh, and Geminis will give you that. In fact, they are also very zany, and love the odd prank or two. You鈥檒l gladly join in the fun and add your own cheekiness to the mix.


Be careful not to tire out a Gemini, though. Geminis are ruled by Mercury, which means they live on their nerves 鈥?they don鈥檛 have your physical staying power, though they do have mental resilience. So go easy on them physically, at least until they learn to keep up with your hectic schedule.


If you are considering a long-term partnership with a Gemini, remember that this combination, as fiery and exciting as it is, has a few drawbacks as well. The constant on-the-go vibe of Aries and the changeable, stop-start quality of Gemini can be an uneasy mix, to say the least.


Both of you are constantly on the go, because you both hanker after new experiences. So you are both likely to be doing a multitude of things simultaneously. With so much energy coming from both sides, can the two of you really settle down? Your multi-tasking lifestyles may make it difficult to achieve the stability that a serious and committed relationship requires.


Your friendship will flourish, though, because Aries is the friendship zone to Gemini. This indicates very successful social companionship. It seems that your best connection to Gemini may be friendship or intermittent intimacy rather than a serious bond.


Your sexual interaction will certainly work well. Gemini inspires you, and between the sheets you鈥檒l both find ample room to explore. Though you may not be destined for long-term marital ties, you can still have plenty of fun together.


Geminis born between 2 June and 12 June are very well suited to Aries for both friendship and romance. This combination could be for keeps, as these Geminis have a magnetic charm and can easily seduce you.


Your relationship with Geminis born between 13 June and 21 June is most likely to be a strong friendship. Spending time together and with friends, enjoying cultural activities and travelling will suit this combination well.


Alas, arguments will plague your relationships with those whose birth dates fall between 21 May and 1 June. This isn鈥檛 the best match, unfortunately.';How to keep my Gemini man hooked?
With Gemini men, you have to keep things lively. Try new things, gemini men hate the ';same old routine';. They like new adventures, going new places etc. Especially in the bed room, don't be shy. He wants his woman to have a wild side!!
Speaking as a man who happens to be a Gemini, I will say that I don't like it when women play mind games. If someone is interested in me, I like it when they just come out and say it. As far as keeping my interest, it's nice to be with someone who can pick up on my (ever-shifting) moods and be in sync with that. But maybe that's just me.
personally i wouldn't bother,from personal experience geminis are more trouble than they are worth.
dude hahaha astrology aint real
Keep things lively, and try new things with him.
I think you might be overthinking this. The one time a Gemini man was in love with me he was wonderful and loyal. I know Gemini's can be moody but once they REALLY love you its the real thing. Just don't break up with him unless you really want it to be over because they move on quickly and don't look back. That was my mistake!
Astrology, ha. That's sad.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a Leo woman and I was dating my Gemini man for about 4 mos when I started feeling like he didn't want to be with me anymore, so one day I broke it off with him and told him to leave which he did. Then after 3 or 31/2 mos later I get a text saying "I luv U" "Can we go to dinner and talk", at that point communication increased more and more to him eventually coming back. Is it a good sign for when a Gemini comes back after you dumping them? Does it mean they really had deep love or care for you because they wanted to come back after you dumping them? Very interested to know...

Unknown said...

He will always come back if he is really in love but hes not faithful. Hes too flirty and us leo women dont like our men to be that way we want to be the only one.

Unknown said...

Thanks Hannah Johnson...I have been trying to break up with him but he won't leave. Do Gemini men tend to over exaggerate when it comes to having options. Here is the deal he is always claiming the got women and how they are not hard to get and how he can be with anyone.

But not sure why he is with me...It seems they always complain and nag like a woman...I just can't figure out why he is still around...I am not happy with him and tell him look if yo are not happy then leave! He wont...

Unknown said...

Its like he plays alot of games, I keep thinking if you had all these options then go...I ask him Why are u here!!??When I try to break it off and tell him to go, he will throw up things n my face like well pay me for all the nice things I have done for you! What?? Like who does that..I never ask for anything, he has been offered to take me out to eat etc..I don't ask and I tell him I don't owe u shit, but he still does not leave

Dorothy Grees said...


Hi, I recently broke up with bf 5 week ago and i missed him so much, he said he just doesnt have feelings for on anymore but the day we broke up , he kissed me. And i think he is leaving me cause he thinks i have high requirement and that he doesn’t deserve me.
He is very good at controlling his emotions and just for me he will not get back with me cause he think i can do better. But he didn’t seem to understand that i love him only.
I understand that I have no chance for get him back in normal way, and I decided to ask for help. I order love spell from website http://nascela.com , I was waiting 3 months, and my lover back to me.

Post a Comment