Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i make my boyfriend '; WANT'; me MORE ?

We have been dating for a month and 2 weeks and im usually the one to go to him in the hall first or go get him to walk with me and stuff but like i want him to WANT to see me and i want him to be excited or cant wait to see me.. how do i do this? One of my friends told me to play hard to get but i need real advice bc she hasnt really had a man... lol help??How do i make my boyfriend '; WANT'; me MORE ?
actually your friend is right. If you start ignoring him and playing hard to get you will peak his interest as to why are you not mooning over him. Guys love a challenge, so be that for him, pretend you aren't interested and let him come to you. He can't chase you if you are dragging from his feet... lol.How do i make my boyfriend '; WANT'; me MORE ?
Give him the best head he's ever had.





.
What you are really asking is ';Am I sexy and attractive enough to get his whole attention'; Why do you think that you must have sex in order to get your man. If that is what he wanted you would have had sex by now and he would of gone away shortly afterwords and you would be on the prowl for another boy to seduce. That, little girl, is why you will never be a woman. You want a relationship that is based upon friendship not sex. Sex is cheap and it make you cheap. Have respect for yourself and stop being in a hurry to become an adult.
Reveal more and more cleavage everyday. It will make him want to see your boobs and well you know how it goes.................
you cant make or force youre boyfriend to want you more it comes naturally if he dosent like you dump him

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is judy from australia,.... i had a broken home of 11years.....
my husband left me and two kids and he abandoned us for another woman,,,,,,
after i contacted Baba Farin,, he cast a spell for me,,
after few weeks of casting the spell my husband called
begging to see me and the kids.... after we met that was the breakthrough of our union
we got back together as a family..... Thanks to Baba Farin for the spell he cast to help me get my husband back....
you can contact him for any marital issue, relationship breakups and other marital problems
with this mail,,,,,, babafarin101@yahoo.com ..... he so reliable...

Unknown said...

How To Get Your Lost Husband Back

With great joy in my heart i want to appreciate Dr. Ukaka for bring back my lost husband within 24hours after the spell was been cast by him when my husband left me for the past 4 month without living any information behind and all his contact not reachable and i'm so happy my husband is back to us since i contact him on freedomlovespell@hotmail.com for urgent help

Post a Comment