Monday, August 16, 2010

Why is this taurus man that I'm dating driving me crazy?

I am a Sagittarius, 35 and I am just like the horoscopes describe me to be: Free spirited, fun, impatient, loving etc. He seems to be just like his describes him: stubborn, withholds information until he gets to know you better, seems to feeling you out quietly but not letting you in etc.


We've only been talking for a few weeks, nothing exclusive yet, but we really like each other. My problem is that I'm more open in conversation and he usually answers questions with sometimes, it all depends, maybe- maybe not, etc. I usually don't get definitive answers and it drives me nuts. I know that this is his sign but i'm getting really frustrated. Do you think this could work out?


Plus, I don't know if I should play hard to get with him or not...He is just different than any other man I've dated. We haven't had sex yet but we have incredible chemistry, I just want to rip his clothes off and I know he feels the same but he is a gentleman about it. Pretty decent guy.


How do I handle this without giving up. I do not chase men so should i just do the hard to get thing or what? How do you deal with a taurus man?Why is this taurus man that I'm dating driving me crazy?
he is an earth sign,not very good for fire,I'm sure he is decent,but not great for you.Things will begin to fizzle down,then you can start off freshWhy is this taurus man that I'm dating driving me crazy?
I like your personal description of him...


';... stubborn, withholds information until he gets to know you better, seems to feeling you out quietly but not letting you in...';





Lol, I'd just keep at it, talk about something both of you wanna talk about... Ask him something he's interested in and pretend like you care (if you don't)
I'm a Taurus. We have trouble deciding, that's why you get a lot of ambiguous answers from him. Taurus men are usually good lovers, so just rip his clothes off, and get it on. Taurus are also fiercely loyal, so if you guys click in bed, he's yours!
Their arrogance and pride will kill them..