Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do the women have to suck it up?

Why do I have to always be the bigger man.Men claim to be the head when all they really are is our trophy. I don't think that we should sit back and let our men play the ';I'm a man for crying out loud'; game, I'm a women whats your point? I was raised by a inmature drunk for a dad %26amp; a lazy mom. What makes it ok for a man but not for women. You want my respect and appreciation you best earn it.If you made a baby you should grow up. We want you to have fun but don't take it for granted. Our kids are our future show them what they deserve. The way you act says everything about you.It tells you children how to treat people and how to act when they are your age.Women are so similar to men that we get lost in the differences.Two nights ago my husband told me that we would have the next three nights to make up for the last few weeks of not spending time together,I had droped my mother off and when I got home he was playing video games.I waited for him to finish his game for our alone time to start but instead he played another then another and so on. I got upset because I don't have all night to wait, I wake up with our 3 kids every day.I let him sleep for an hour or more.The alone time never happened and when I told him he disappointed me he went off saying ';nothing I do is good enough for you.'; thats not true, I just think you shouldn't say one thing and do another enless of course it's more important then what you said you were going to do. Use your head your not stupid %26amp; we know that but it is hard when you are acting stupid so often. We wouldn't nag if you would do the things we ask. Did you ever think that we might NEED your help.I am short and my spouse is tall so I can't reach things or am to busy doing other things that need to be done and can't get to the thing I asked him to do.I ask because I can't do it or get it not because I am trying to control you or mother you.I just don't understand why we the women have to suck it up growing up isn't that hard!? I don't mean to be blunt or confusing but I am confused on the subject of men thinking that women think they are stupid or not good enough.Why do the women have to suck it up?
You give men too much credit! most men don't put that much thought into the process.





If you can hold on awhile, things usually become better as men grow older and mature...





Sorry, there are no easy solutions to fix the male species.Why do the women have to suck it up?
Well, you got THAT off your chest! Sounds like your hubby is a bit selfish. Maybe if you stop doing everything for him he'll have to do some himself...he'll maybe appreciate you more for it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment