Monday, August 16, 2010

I need help with an Aries man! Help!?

So I met this amazing guy, and whenever we hangout it's AMAZING. so cute and adorable. But.. he's an Aries and I've read alot about them and it says that they like a challenge, therefore, how should I act? Because I want it to work but .. I hate playing hard to get, and apparently they like that. (and I'm sure he does because sometimes I feel that when i''m TOO nice he doesn't seem AS interested as he was). Anyways, how should I treat this? Do I always have to play hard to get? I don't get aries men!! Help!I need help with an Aries man! Help!?
I slept in the same room with an Aries man for 12 years. It was OK. We didn't fight too much, but when we moved to a bigger house, Mom %26amp; Dad let us each have our own rooms. Although we are separated now, we do try to see each other at some holidays and do exchange birthday greetings every year.





I'm a Pisces.





Hope this helps.





I need help with an Aries man! Help!?
Well, I know this goes against everything you say you have read about Aries men, but I feel that I should tell you because it is the truth. My husband is an Aries, and I did NOT play hard to get with him, in fact, I totally chased him! He played hard to get with me, not the other way around. I think it really depends more on him personally than what his star sign is.
Aries men like to be heroes...so they like the old style male role of doer, provider, leader which doesn't mean that they want a push over as a mate but they want someone who is a doer, leader in her own way and in her own role...someone they can be proud of and respect. So whatever you do, do it well and with enthusiasm and joy.





They hate being sucked up to...so don't do it. Honesty and principles are important to them and loyalty.
What ever you do....do not change. There is something in you which drew an attraction. Sometimes you will experience a little distance and challenge. But to keep him do not, I repeat, do not turn to one of those ';Lifetime Women'; and go into a frenzy asking him a bunch of questions about how he feel for you. One thing about an Aries man, they really show their love in many ways. Keep Your Eyes Open!! and love your Aries Man. I sure love mine ;=)
just play it cool and play hard to get and maybe hell come around or tell him how you feel either one
Astrology is bunk, grow up and he will respect you more.
Lol, well don't CHANGE yourself if he LIKES the way YOU are!


that would just backfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment