Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my boyfriend back for good and tips on playing hard to get.?

Just want some advice - from men and women. My boyfriend and I have been on the rocks the last month or so. Basically cos he has been overwhelmed with how fast things have moved between us, as we live together etc and I have felt like he hasn't given me enough quality time and made me feel like he is committed to me.


We saw a counsellor the other day and he suggested that he live back at his house and live at mine for a month, and let him do all the contacting and planning to see each other and go out places etc.


So we have both agreed to take things slow and have a fresh start and both want to make it work and love each other.


He has texted me to go out to the movies tonight. I'm not free for the next few nights, which is good.


Becasue we have been together for two years and living together, I am still trying to get use to taking things slow and start again, I need some advice on how to keep him interested and committed for good and progress into a much stronger relationship... without beeing to available etc.


Any help, this is kind of strange for me. ThanksHow to get my boyfriend back for good and tips on playing hard to get.?
Tread lightly, one mistake and he's gone. You should go check this out for free coaching to get your ex back:





http://how-to-get-an-ex-back.com/How to get my boyfriend back for good and tips on playing hard to get.?
What you need to do is to get committed in other things such as hobbies, work etc. You want to let him know that his know the only person in your life. I'm not saying you go and cheat on him or anything.





But let him know that your not going to commit all your time just for him. Do stuff where there are other men and women involved so that he can't suspect your cheating but he can get jealous that your not spending time with him.





But if you want to be evil and make him really jealous, dancing is going to be a fairly good way because your going to have contact with another man but that might also push him away.





Most importantly is to have a set schedule where you only leave him with a few time slots in a week so that he will have to chance his plans to fit time to see you.





Good luck
  • short hair cut
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment