Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get over the married young man i had an affair with?

It is over, lasted only a few months. I have a lot of friends and lots of guy friends (just friends) This was completely out of character, i would have NEVER thought I would do it but it happened the smack of love hit me in the face and I couldn't gain my footing. I've never been so in love with someone (and felt it back) and I do everything to kick the feeling out. I guess the problem is, is that we have become best friends. He is a beautiful being and it was terribly hard on both our souls, so we have worked hard in ending it and really only see each other in groups,but still talk on the phone about 4times a week. I am just hoping someone can help with advise. It's physically over, I just want to kick him out of my head and still keep him in my life. I have no lack of friends, I think that is what made it harder, that with all these people i know he was the spark, and still is so vibrant. He married real young. Which is no excuse. I don't think either of us saw this connection coming. It hit by surprise. We both work really hard to reach our goals on a daily basis and motivate each other just by being ourselves, I don't want to lose that. Is it possible? Should I date? that seems like a waste for a girl like me...I am married to my career goal, and I don't see dating as organic, boys think i play hard to get...ha I'm just not interested in well almost all of them, and I've never been one for sleeping around, It doesn't interest me. Help!?! Can anyone at least relate?How do i get over the married young man i had an affair with?
You should find yourself a real relationship, one which you are not embarrassed of, that's probably the best way to get over the previous one you had.
  • short hair cut
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment