Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean when he says ';You just need to relax ;)'; thru text message?

With the support of friends, I decided to email the guy I liked after giving many hints. The email was about how I liked him and made many attempts to get together with him, but that he never emailed or texted back. He is busy with an art show so I know his focus is on that right now...


Anyways, I texted him to see if he read the email, he emailed back ';U need to just relax.... ;) '; with the smily face, what does this mean? Does it mean he likes me but will wait for this art show to be over to get to me, or to piss off?? Men are confusing! He plays hard to get--I texted back ';Ur it then';--what should I do now? Its so hard not to text him for the concerts going on here but I have to!What does it mean when he says ';You just need to relax ;)'; thru text message?
He's playing hard to get. Keep at him! Text him none stop. He likes you and loves the attention!


Good luck!What does it mean when he says ';You just need to relax ;)'; thru text message?
If he was really interested in you, he would have replied. I know the work involved in an art show but I also know that those that do it still respond to emails they consider important to them. He is being a little cocky, maybe a lot, saying, chill babe, I will get to you when I want to make time. You deserve better than this and should look elsewhere. At this point, you should not try any more contact and see if he calls you back. Else you will seem needy. I think you deserve to have someone that makes you more of a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment