Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woman Wants Man?

Girls are usually the ones who play hard to get. But if the guy you started recently dating was playing hard to get with you would you try harder or play his same game back? Both people can't be playing hard to get, that doesn't work. I am on a quest, how should I conquer?Woman Wants Man?
Don't do either. Be there when he comes around but don't go after him. If he is worth having, he will see that you are calm, cool and collective and he better get on board before the sweet ship leaves port. You won't be playing hard to get, but you won't be dancing to his music either. Look at it as a compromise.Woman Wants Man?
This is quite silly. Either lay it on the line, or walk it.
do what most women do when they want to conquer or at least get their way or what they want...show him the goods then rock him... he will be sprung for as long as u want him
Get your 42'; Plasma TV right now.
Don't bother. Girls play too many games as is and so what if he plays it back. Conquer him and he'll dump you like the cheap hooker that you are. Go for it hussy.
ok just be open with him and honest I hate it when ladies play hard to get cause then I never know if they really intrested in me or not and I get all confused so just be up front and tell him your find him attractive after all any guy would love to hear that from a sweet lady like yourself
Depends on the man but I love it when a woman chases me down!!! Nothing hotter than a chick that really digs you!!
Being a guy I realize women love why they can't have in life and to me that makes no sense.
  • short hair cut
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment