Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is he playing hard to get and how should I respond?

I met a man at a party last night and we got along very well, he took down my number and only texted me tonight at 8pm and simply said 'Hey, it was nice meeting you last night-kyle*' what is up with that?





P.S. he is quite a bit older than me; when we chatted last night he said he'd be right back but never came back...





What is up with this guy, is he playing hard to get? and how should i respond to his behaviour?


I know i'm reading way into this but i really don't want to mess up any future possibilities with him so please help me here! thank youIs he playing hard to get and how should I respond?
if he wasnt interested he wouldnt have txtd you but you are stressing this way too much , if this is just now that you guys just met imagine if you guys date and he doesnt pick up your call one night, you need to chillIs he playing hard to get and how should I respond?
maybe he wanted to see if u would text him back, he could have lost his phone or anything like that. if he is like 5 yr.s older that should be ok it has been said guys 5 or more years (not too older) relaiton ships sshoul wokr and the woman has to be samrt
He isn't playing hard to get. He's simply not interested. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment