Friday, August 20, 2010

One of my best guy friends wants to get physical!?

So this guy is a really close friend. He's recently gotten taller and cuter and a deeper voice!(SO SEXY) lol, and people have always told us we should date but we aways thought it was weird. Well, now at times I think I like him but wouldnt wanna ruin our friendship. So anyways, I was making a list of things to do in 2010 and I asked him what we should do together, like just a normal question. He just sent back a winky face. So I was like haha ok number 51 play spin the bottle with (name). And then he was like aright if you insist. I replied with oh I do. You know i was being flirtatious. Then he said How about we be friends wih benefits? No awkwardness comes along just good times. haha, and Then i played hard to get and he said aww man i was getting excited. Lastly, I said aww well if i feel your a good kisser than MAYBE i can give you a real kiss someday. and he got all happy. But what i'm trying to ask is, is it ok to be friends with benefits? Were both 15, and good frieds. But I kind of do want to kiss him. Hmmm... What to do%26gt;One of my best guy friends wants to get physical!?
Friends with benefits never works, and don't ever be friends with benefits unless you're okay with losing him as a friend.





There is no greater reminder of how insignificant you really are to someone until you become friends with benefits. You won't be his friend anymore, you'll be a booty call, and he will only call you when he wants to get laid, nothing more.One of my best guy friends wants to get physical!?
No. Physical intimacy should be paired with emotional intimacy, and both should be in a romantic setting.





I.e., get intimate with your boyfriend and don't degrade yourself or your relationships by engaging in activities that should be reserved for your romantic partner.
watch the show on MTV called 16 and pregnant
do it up girl . be careful though
ya just use a condom and don't lose that friend ship
  • short hair cut
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment