Monday, August 16, 2010

How long does it take for a man to fall in love with a girl when dating?

How long before they guy you were with fell in love with you? Days, weeks months? Did you play hard to get or lay it on thick to get the guy? How come attractive guys don't want relationships with pretty girls, they prefer ugly ones? How come girls are expected to settle for guys they aren't attracted to but guys are allowed to pick who they want? Once you find someone who is mutally attracted, how long before he falls in love with you?How long does it take for a man to fall in love with a girl when dating?
My current boyfriend fell in love with me days after meeting me, we've been together for two years. I was very sweet and caring towards him because I had fallen in love with him right away as well. Attractive people tend to date attractive people. I haven't settled for an ugly guy, if I don't like a guy who wants to be with me, I tell them ';Sorry. You're not my type';. You just have to wait it out until you know they love you or they actually say it, every guy will do it at his own pace.How long does it take for a man to fall in love with a girl when dating?
as soon as you start to believe that you love her...my man i knew i love him as soon as i saw him...we werent even together....
Depends on how soon she gets naked for me.
there is no formula for love. Love is an action word. If you are talking about ';falling in love,'; which is a feeling, then one can say a person can ';fall in love'; @ first sight. Of course, that is not true love. True love requires commitment, loyalty, hard work, compassion, and other characteristics which have nothing to do with a ';feeling.'; By the way, attraction is relative--that means, not all people define it the same way--and therefore, what you may find as ';unattractive,'; may be attractive for someone else. Girls are not ';expected'; to settle for anyone, but that also means, one has to wait, be patient and not react in a desperate manner. I did not date for 7 yrs, before I met my husband. Of course, I had the opportunity, but I CHOSE to wait. I did not settle.
depends on the guy some fall right away some may never.. attractive guy like ulgy girls because they are easier to get along with they are less drama and that high maintance.
Too many questions. People are infatuated at first, which lasts 3-4 months. After that, real, true love can develop over the next 4 -6-8 months- or not, if you realize you're not compatible.
That's a tough question. Guys are complicated. There is no time line for anyone to fall in love. You just have to decide if you want to wait around and find out if he falls in live. Good luck.
Varible.





Some people fall in love faster than others, that depends on what you do on a date, with your GF or BF.





Some people has certain turn-ons and turn-offs that will influence their love.





For Example: A girl at my school like boys that have brown hair, has a sense of humor, and regularly fit. She doesn't like though, fatness or airheaded boys.
Depends upon the tactis of the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment