Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Men Answer Please! How do I get this man interested in me?

I have a crush on my mechanic, but I don't know how to get him interested in me or to ask me out. I don't see him very much and he doesn't know that I divorced my husband. What's my next step? I thought I might tell him i need a light replaced and don't know how to do it. What do you think?


How do i play hard to get and how do I get him interested? I'm pretty sure he likes me based on how he's interacted with me in the past. I was married though and it was inappropriate for us to have a relationship. I need male opinions please. Thanks.Men Answer Please! How do I get this man interested in me?
Dress little sexy just enough to make him notice then have him fix your lights. You will know by the way he looks at you if he's interested. Flirt just a little and mention your divorce and your glad it's over. By then you'll know were you stand.Men Answer Please! How do I get this man interested in me?
o for the love of god YOU ask him out. Why do we always gotta do it? Noone likes it when they play hard to get. Sure go ahead and flirt first, but just ask him out already and see what happens. Only problem is if u break up, he might cut your break lines when he fixes your car
Dress nice and ask him if he will let you watch him change your light so you can do it yourself in the future. Try to talk to him while you watch.
Did u say play hard to get? U might as well say to yourself that u want to play games and you'll get played on to. That's the truth
just ask him out.No pretense,no staged meetings,just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment