Friday, August 20, 2010

A Story of falling in love with a shy girl...(Please read and help yahoo!)?

Ok I met this extremely pretty and shy girl 2 weeks ago. We met from eye contact, I was walking up stairs she was stood there with friend, and as I walked we had this 7 Second eye contact thing going on.


Then later on that day her, and her friend was hanging outside my class, and kept walking past on purpose until she waved and I waved back then started giggling etc.





That carried on for another 2 days.





Then we finally started hanging out, We hardly spoke at first in person, it was mainly all msn/facebook that crap, but its alright now I talk to her like normal and make her and all her friends laugh.


Anyway after 2 weeks we spend like every break lunch etc together my friends with hers you know. I told her How I feel on thursday and she thought it was amazing what I said.





And on friday this other dude was therem but I was like whatever you know? carry on but he hugged her and left so I was like wtf.


This caused us to argue and she didn't seem to understand what I was saying, Because i care about her and stuff man and she was like why do you even care anyway.


I got it through to her skull, but she was like she likes me as a close close friend. And don't want to loose me over this, followed by all her relationships with boys has f'ed up in past so dont leave me and stuff.





So I was like yeah but im not some random asshole, but she still said she wants to be close friends because of past. So I was like whatever and accepted.


Yesterday, being monday college starts and I see her, I was going to blank her but she shouted my name to call me over now were talking normally again...





I dont know what to think


Does she like me?


Playing hard to get?


Making me chase?


Playing me?


I just dont know man.A Story of falling in love with a shy girl...(Please read and help yahoo!)?
umm thats harsh!!:( im not gonna tell you to talk with her about it cuz thats just cheezy and it already seems like u did so just look at her body language and trust me body language tells you evrything on how she feels:)A Story of falling in love with a shy girl...(Please read and help yahoo!)?
it kinda sounds like she doesnt really want a bf at the moment and just wants to have someone who is just close to and she can tell u everything but i would also tell her how much u care about her and tell her everything since shes tellin u stuff im guessing?
She probably likes you but just due to her past, shes insecure about herself. Just give her a chance to trust you and don't rush her.
she wants you as a close close guy friend.


just leave it at that. and things will work out
i dont think shes playing you or playing hard to get. shes just afraid of getting hurt because of past relationships like you said. just take it even slower. being close friends is the next best thing and if its meant to happen it will








answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
So.....I think you're in college??





Okay, here's some advice from a college girl. WE PLAY HARD TO GET ALL THE FRICKEN TIME. We do. And sadly, we love it. Something about the thrill of being chased after and how ';romantic'; it looks...





I know, what a total load of bs, right??





Word of advice: once you move on and start seeing other people and hanging out with other girls, she'll get the point that she either needs to speak out and say something because she really does want to be with you too. Or she'll lose you. It can't be both. Unless you're into having an ';open relationship'; which never works.





Seriously, move on and try to play hard to get for once. Many girls like to chase after their man too. Let her do some chasing for once :)
wow. i wish there were guys like you around here.





anyways, i think she thinks of you as a super good friend. maybe she likes you but because of how bad her other relationships were she is afraid of falling in love with you.





Maybe if you show her you're different then the other guys she will change her mind.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment