Wednesday, August 18, 2010

She's 35 and I'm 22....Does she want a younger man?

I'm 22. this all happened after only meeting her twice before....





She gave me her number awhile about a month ago, We had nice conversation and it lead to her telling me about younger guys that she has been with. She said it was fun. I then asked for a kiss, and she said NO. I back off and lost interest when I founf out that I wasn't going to get any. ( I asked for a kiss the second time she came over) Now, when I see her, she asks if I STILL HAVE her number? Why? She already rejected me. IS she playing hard to get? Or is she trying to see how far I will go to get it?





I just really need your advice. thanks





Why would she tell me about the younger guys she has been with?She's 35 and I'm 22....Does she want a younger man?
I think she is testing the water.And you expecting ';some'; from a little kiss is ';cute';....but that's another story..... I'm sure there is a little more on her mind than her wanting to be friends.She's 35 and I'm 22....Does she want a younger man?
She is just playing, period.....She probably would not be ';hard to get';, but be careful what you wish for.
I don't think this woman even knows what she wants. She sounds like a cougar, preying on younger men for a good time. If that's what you want, then you could try again, but you've already been rejected by her, so I say you should walk away with your dignity. Her loss.
I personally don't think age makes a difference. Im 26 and my husband is 37.
She's playing with you. Just ignore her and save yourself some grief
She's playing games with you and just likes the idea of a 22 year old kid chasing after her. Don't give her the satisfaction. If she is not able to act like an adult by now then she may not ever be able too. Don't let her hang ups mess with your head. Find a girl your own age who you have things in common with and you could possibly have a future with.
Younger guys are in their prime its all about sex. Be careful you could get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment