Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is when a woman tells a man NO he he doesn't understand he really means NO.?

I meet this guy over the weekend. I have known him for a while but i have absolutely no interest in him. he is too short and just not my type.


Well anyway, i gave him my number i have no idea why i did that but i did.


Now he is after me telling me that he is not interested in being in a relationship with me he just wants me to be his friend. I do not want to be friends with him. He starts insulting me telling me about how i have a wall around me and that being unpleasant to all the men that approach me and a whole lot of other s**t.


I tell him i have no iterest to be his friend. he harrassing me telling me that he just want to talk and we could go to dinner and just talk.


He thinks that i am playing hard too get. now he telling me that he love me more cause i am tough and he likes a challenge. What am i to do? Why doesn't he understand i am not interested in him.Why is when a woman tells a man NO he he doesn't understand he really means NO.?
Go completely off on him. Make him think you're just an insane a55 b!tc#. Act crazy any time he talks to you. Maybe even tell him that if he ever wants a chance he has to buy you rediculously expensive things. If he thinks you're a crazy b he'll avoid you, if he has any sense.Why is when a woman tells a man NO he he doesn't understand he really means NO.?
Sadly you brought this on yourself! If you knew you were not interested in him you should of never given him your number! Quit answering his calls. Its that simple.
you sound conceded
Hope dies last
Mistake one- Giving him ur phone number. How is he sappose to feel after u give him ur phone number then u say oh i dont even wanna be ur friend bcuz ur ugly and short?


Mistake two- Whats wrong with just being his friend as long as u make it clear that its friends only and the first move he makes on u, u will end the friendship.


Mistake three- the guys offering to take u out to dinner. if ur hungry go. hey obvisoly hes gonna pay right?
Hey, you gave him your phone number didn't you??? Must have done it for a reason??? Bad mistake girlferiend ! Now he's yours for life unless you get rude with him OR get another number. Nothing more to say on the subject. Good luck !
it seems too many people are of the opinion that no means try harder ---- and that is being promoted as a good thing as well --- you see questions asking how to play hard to get --- the only way is to keep rejecting him --- dont talk on the phone --- im sorry be rude to him --- hang up on him ---- he will get the message sooner or later --- without being nasty be more picky when you give out your phone number --- best wishes to you
YOU EASILY CHANGE YOUR MIND.
Your first mistake was giving him your number...I KNOW you thought this would get rid of him..common misconception.





Unfortunately, there are people in the world who are just like this...i don't know why.





At some point though, you're going to just have to be downright straigtht forward with him. I'm sure he'll call you all types of names %26amp; think your a witch, but hey..he's the crazy one!





Just let him know flat out even if you have to be a little rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment