Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm excited about winter being over, so I can get back on the blacktop and play pick up basketball, and you?

Man, basketball is my sport and that's what I do all the time. I could've got a gym membership, and played b-ball during the winter but I was like...not this year. I said I could wait for the summer to play. Where I go every summer there's ALWAYS usually enough to run whole court for a full 5 on 5. When I get on the court a lot of people like to score as many points as possible, Me....I just want to win whether it be a steal, rebound, or pass, or a point. I like to contribute as much as I can when I'm on the basketball court, if I'm not the best offensive player when we play it's fine, It takes some pressure off of me offensively. I like to take the biggest player out of the pack when I pick a team, if I'm team captain. Anybody who knows basketball teams are always built around big men. Usually when there's a big man on our team, we almost always win. I basically try to be what the team is lacking. That's why some games I'm rebounding a lot, scoring a lot, or passing a lot. If we got scorers...I'm mostly passing to these guys instead of trying to score. It's all about playing smart mostly, not how hard you play. Plain and simple...I'm excited. However, I'll have to get there and park somewhere else because the University where I live loves to tow cars and give tickets. I need the exercise anyway....I'll jog or catch the bus and walk the rest of the way. The city is not going to stop me from balling at the spot. This is something I enjoy and nothing stops ballers...you know that! LOL Time to tell your ladies, wives, or whomever you want to call her, that you're heading to the court to play ball with the fellas and get your NBA on the blacktops this summer, I'm hyped and ready to hoop this summer and see if I can improve even more than last year. Peace! Are you excited as well?I'm excited about winter being over, so I can get back on the blacktop and play pick up basketball, and you?
yep same here


havent played much ball latelyI'm excited about winter being over, so I can get back on the blacktop and play pick up basketball, and you?
Yes, Winter needs to end soon. My driveway is my domain where I practice all the time. Although, a few times the weathers been nice and I've went outside a few times and I sucked it up during the cold and played but really I miss having my driveway and taking shots whenever I want not just on days that its warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment