Monday, August 16, 2010

How Hard Is It To Be A Woman?

Alright, this is a little ';GaGa speech'; so if you don't want to read it all, then just answer the question. I am asking this question because I was watching TV, and saw a man on there, screaming about how women were horrible creatures and that they should all just wipe off the Earth and leave men alone.





I for one, am sick and tired of men thinking women are just things that they can throw around like a rag doll. They don't understand that we have feelings too. We aren't play toys. Men don't realize how EASY they have it. Okay men, look at all these things women have to do and have to deal with that you don't.





Boobs--Almost every man (except the gay men) love boobs. But they don't understand how uncomfortable they're to live with. They flop around, they sag, and no matter what you try to do, they're right there and you can't get rid of them. They're a pain in the a s s to sleep with, and they get extremely sore and tender. Plus bra shopping can be a riot.





Pregnancy--It takes 2 people to make a child. All men have to do is have sex and enjoy it. Women however, have to go through the puking in the morning, doctor trips, getting fat, carrying a big heavy baby in their body for almost a year, and then going through that blinding pain at birth.





Periods--Oh lord, where do I begin? Cramps. The aching, horrible pain of the cramps! You literally feel like there's something trapped inside the bottom of your stomach, and it's slowly clawing it's way out. I hate how guys laugh at things like tampons and pads. It's not f*cking funny. I had someone throw a tampon at my head, then burst out laughing. Ugh.





Etc--Men usually don't care about womens feelings. Like during sex, a man will just shove a woman down and won't stop even when she tells them too. They take advantage of us! Men always also want us to look pretty and skinny 24/7. I mean, I could care less what people think about me. But I'm tired of men saying things like ';Cut your hair, you look like a rodent'; or something like that, and thinking its funny.








Alright. That felt really good to get off my chest. I'm sorry if I offended any of you men, but I just wanted to state my opinion. I know you're going to scream at me saying things like ';Well all women want is for us to have big penis's and huge abs!'; Uhh, yeah. I get that. But all men want is for women to be skinny, beautiful, and a huge rack. They want their own little Hooters girl basically.





Think about it.How Hard Is It To Be A Woman?
Giving birth, blood coming out of a certain area and a few other things I shouldn't mention ( especially if there are boys!) are the hard things a a girl lives through. And one more thing withought girls, boys wouldn't be alive! I know what you mean gaga! Me and my friends talk about that after the guys at our school tell us that guys are better than girl. But this just proves god chose girls to go through that stuff because we are the stonger people! Girls rule!How Hard Is It To Be A Woman?
I have to say that not all men are how you described them, Lady Gaga. Keyword: some. The other percentile of the men that actually feel sympathy or have respect for what we women go through are always being stuck in a stereotype. That is that men are just selfish perverted pigs that only use women

Report Abuse



Sure some men are how you described them to be, but that doesn't mean ALL men are like that. At times I feel sorry for men because they're always instantly be ridiculed for they even speak their peace to thier female partner. We are so quick to jump down the males throats that they can't speak.

Report Abuse



OMG I totally agree with you!


I hate men soooooooooo much they dont have feelings and they are obsessed with sex ew I hate them, stupid perverts. They dont deserve to have it so easy. AHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE MY LIFE
Hard...it takes work and pain. Sounds like you have an idea! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment