Monday, August 16, 2010

Ideas on how to speak to ex if he calls! (i want him back)?

i want my ex bf back so much our history is 5yrs,he said he loves me and he knows i love him to but he also knows i answer to his beck and call and run when he says to, its been a week since hes called me and ive called him we arent together at this point and havnt been for months but i know he will call bcos thats just him the most its been is 11 days but when he does what do i do i want him so bad but dont know how to get my man back by playing hard to get and not giving in.





ADVISE BOYS PLEASE!!!


AND CHICKY BABES WITH EXPERIENCE!!!Ideas on how to speak to ex if he calls! (i want him back)?
Hi





well you have to act like you dont care, act real breezy. This may hit him as he might think ';whoa, i was expecting her to say i love you and that she wants me back, what have i done,';! etc, if you act as though you want him back he may just think you are needy and stay away.


If he doesnt call in a long time, and you really want to speak to him, think of a good reason for calling him, do you have anything of his at your house? you could call him and and being completly normal, just say hiya, you lef tthis at my house, do you still need it? and see where it goes from there, alot of the time guys dont know what they have till they loose it, and acting like they really have lost the girl, will have them running after you =] good luck!Ideas on how to speak to ex if he calls! (i want him back)?
This may or may not be close to your relationship, but I lived with an abusive gf for 2 years, after I broke up with her, I got the best relationship advice ever from a stranger. THis person told me that if there was a good reason for someone being your ex, they should stay your ex.
your best bet is try spying.NO JOKE

No comments:

Post a Comment