Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you read the dating dictionary?

ATTRACTION... the act of associating horniness with a particular person.





LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT... what occurs when two extremely horny, but not entirely choosy people meet.





DATING... the process of spending enormous amounts of money, time and energy to get better acquainted with a person whom you don't especially like in the present and will learn to like a lot less in the future.





BIRTH CONTROL... avoiding pregnancy through such tactics as swallowing special pills, inserting a diaphragm, using a condom, and dating repulsive men.





EASY... a term used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.





EYE CONTACT... a method utilized by one person to indicate that they are interested in another. Despite being advised to do so, many men have difficulty looking a woman directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.





FRIEND... a person in your acquaintance who has some flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.





INDIFFERENCE... a woman's feeling towards a man, which is interpreted by the man to be ';playing hard to get';.





INTERESTING... a word a man uses to describe a woman who lets him do all the talking.





IRRITATING HABIT... what the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together.





LAW OF RELATIVITY... how attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.





NYMPHOMANIAC... a man's term for a woman who wants to have sex more often than he does.





SOBER... condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.Have you read the dating dictionary?
Mornin Jake! How very true..haha! and just wanted to add a little note...yes! NYMPHOMANIACS do exist! You guys just haven't met them yet..I have had a couple of friends/acquaintenences that obviously felt that I wanted to hear about their sex lives and one of them in particular drove me crazy talking about how badly she wanted it all day every day! Her poor husband was happy for a while but eventually couldn't keep up...so maybe you all need to keep searching, their out there trust me. Yes, alot of girls talk about their sex lives, but this one in particular just about drove me crazy talking about that and only that everyday(we worked together)..she even went as far as to tell me when her batteries went dead and she had to replace them..and if that wasn't enough, she had to tell me when the...ahem...device that she used the batteries for was worn out and had to be replaced!!! Looking back I imagine it is kinda funny..but then it was so bad that I started avoiding her because I started thinking something was wrong with me because my drive was almost non-existent compared to her! I've heard similar from a few others...so don't give up! lol...just hope you can handle it when/if you find them! Have a good day! sorry so long, guess I felt like sharing this morning!Have you read the dating dictionary?
Good one Jake.
hadn't heard it til now...funny!!
HAHA love it funny and true!
I just did. hehhe
funny!
NYMPHOMANIAC... a man's term for a woman who wants to have sex more often than he does.





That's me! got to be honest! LOL
Very interesting.
I think its missing a lot of words.
lol loved them all, soooo true!!!








When dating is like this, it's a wonder anyone actually stays together at all!
did you come up with these from experience????????? lol
Just goes to show, you are never too old to learn. LOL
ha ha ha
SEX... Jackpot
Regarding Nympho and indifference LMAO! Funny!!
hahaha!!!LMFAO!!.sorry but my husband says i am an irritating nympho..so guess that means you can't have it all or is it ya get it and can't handle it!!??lolool...=)
';**** you!';....i need a good *** and i want you right now
:)
hahaha! thats awesome... love it thanks for the laughs sweetie!
Now I have. ha ha ha
Oh my gosh that was Excellent!!!! Sooooo true. LMBO !!!


Thanks for that xx
WTF NO i havnt lol lol lol ol o lolo lo lo lolo lolol ol o arrrrrrrrrrr
Never read it till now, it's very interesting and very true.
I Wish I could find me one ,yes just one of those NYMPHOMANIC!! I think I could be of great help to her with her problem!!! LoL!
hahaha funny and true


this is from years of experience no doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment