Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just found out my ex bf is likely to fail college.This messes up my plan to play hard to get to get him back

He broke up with me 2 weeks ago during his finals week. He said it's stressful and our relationship is partly responsible for that.He is that kind of person that keeps things to himself even if something is bothering him. He never tells me about bad stuff going on in his life to keep his dignity or something. We broke up 3 times in a year b/c of similar reasons. Basically he's a big kid and doesnt know how to handle stress and me only adding stress by wanting attention(i believe every girl wants that). Everytime i chased him back so this time i decided to cut off contact and wait for him to chase me. But now i found out this, i all of a sudden dont know what to do. Although he likes to have his ';tough-man'; image, he's actually very fragile.maybe some comforting words from me would be warm to hear?Should i?but then i'll totally mess up the not talking for a month or 2 plan which i already stick to for 2 weeks.Would he think i'm chasing him again?i dont want him to think that.Pls help!I just found out my ex bf is likely to fail college.This messes up my plan to play hard to get to get him back
1) No guy is a fan of mind games, no one is





2) Cut the dumb boy loose and forget him





3) He's playing mind games with you and you don't deserve itI just found out my ex bf is likely to fail college.This messes up my plan to play hard to get to get him back
umm r u a guy if so WOW!
Get a life! Find a hobby or something! The man does not want you! You need to move on and stop dating little boys. If anything, you dating other men will make him jealous.....If it doesn't, then he doesn't want you. Just move on either way.


Just think about it, you guys broke up and got back together three times???? Don't you think this relationship is bound to not have a future?
Let me see if I understand this .... he's failing college, and your concern is that your mind game is backfiring? Wow.





Do the guy a favor. Leave him alone and let him find someone who possesses a little maturity and sensitivity instead of someone as shallow as you.





Even to attempt to be serious, after reading your description, I can't offer you any advice, because I think you're an airhead. You simultaneously say you care about the guy, yet call him immature. You minimize his feelings and put importance on your own. Trust me, if you care about this guy in the least, move on. You're not good for him. You need someone as equally shallow and self serving as yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment