Friday, August 20, 2010

This aries man is driving this pisces woman nuts!!!?

So I'm a Pisces female, he is an Aries male. We're both 18 and got to know each other a week ago at a mutual friend's birthday. He lives far away from me.





So, at the birthday we talked the entire night and cuddled and such. I found him very attractive, oh yes. And the next day we exchanged numbers. So later this week I invited him for a party at my school on Friday (last night). So he spend a lot of money to come here and he was then going to sleep over at my place, so he could go to band practice the next. But we chilled at my place with two of my other friends before going to the actual party.





Once there, he got very drunk, loud and slightly obnoxious. So, I was very VERY interested in him, unfortunately I get shy and play that hard-to-get attitude. Maybe not the best thing to do with an aries? I don't know. I've never been attracted to an aries before in my life! I usually despise them. So, I kinda play that ignore-him-a-little game and eventually I see him with one of my ';friends'; and I get fiery and furious!





Someone told my ';friend'; that I was into the Aries and she backed off and left the party with some others. I then try to show a little more interest in Aries, though I'm pissed off so it's kinda awkward. Well, after a while him, I and a Capricorn friend (male) of mine chill, and he gets slightly bored so he gets up and dances with some random girl. More fuel to the fire! Need I remind you, that he's supposed to sleep over at my place?





Even more pissed, I go outside to calm down (I have never been so jealous about someone I don't even know, really?!) and he eventually text messages me: ';Hey... Where are you?'; and I reply. ';Near the bikes.'; and he comes to me with my Capri-friend. So it's a little awkward, he's drunk and obnoxious as **** and we all go home via the bus.





When home, we eat a little and watches some bad horror movie. My mother had made a bed on the floor for him, but he slowly found his way into mine... Of course! %26gt;_%26gt;


I did actually mind, but on the other hand, I was very interested in him, but... I just couldn't make any move, because he had pissed me off beyond belief the entire night!





So we fall asleep, no big deal, no nothing. He then, by the morning, drops down on the floor-bed thingie. Oh well, he then had to go to band practice at 4pm but stayed here until 3pm. And well, I still felt extremely awkward and we chilled some KvsS and Southpark and then I had to walk the dog. He came along, and I tried starting some conversations but, OMG, he was just like so... not into talking, or something. It was awkward and I really wanted him to leave, if he finds me THAT boring... %26gt;_%26gt;





Then we went back up and watched another episode of KvsS and it was fun, he was then to leave for band practice. So he ows me some bugs from last night, and we thought about how I should get them and he says something about ';whenever we meet again, if we decide to'; or something. And I was like, **** yoooooou! %26gt;_%26lt; I didn't say that, of course.





So I followed him to the door, he hugged me and I opened the door and he went out. It was a very awkward moment, 'cause he seemed to be waiting for something before going out. But I was like. ';Okay, bye now!!!'; and he said bye as well, then left and I closed the door.





THE END!





So:


I don't understand what all this was about.


Did he just come to the party to chill out until he should go to band practice the next day?


Why does he find me so boring?


And, omg, when my ';friend'; flirted with him, holding his hands and bla bla, she came to me and said she would stay away. Later, Aries asked what me and her had talked about and I said ';nothing';. He asked me a couple of times, but I just said nothing. Seriously, he must've been stupid if he couldn't figure it out, but he didn't care, obviously. Getting her number from someone else鈥?*** HOLE! %26gt;_%26gt;





Thing is, I don't know what to think now or why it has such a great effect on me.


Why this extreme jealousy?!





I'm in despair, obviously. Help!!


This aries man is driving this pisces woman nuts!!!?
always give the birthdate....last day of pisces is 3-20...


Im a Pisces im fascinating with an Aries husband.....try a Cancer...


we cant know his thoughts...its his loss dearThis aries man is driving this pisces woman nuts!!!?
youre actually an Aquarius according to Russell Grant so try a Gemini...

Report Abuse



Pisces + Aries





Water + Fire = Steam











Pisces and Aries are naturally attracted to each other. After a while, though, you鈥檒l start to feel that your relationship doesn鈥檛 have as much going for it as you first thought. Both of you make a great first impression, and you both have strong sexual impulses.





There may be something clandestine or mysterious about your relationship. The way you first meet, or perhaps the place where you cross each other鈥檚 path, will be unusual.





The positive for this combination is that Aries can learn a lot about compassion and selflessness from you. You鈥檙e interested in life鈥檚 mysteries, and you鈥檒l share this with them. But water, which is Pisces, extinguishes fire, which is Aries. Your emotionalism will dampen Aries鈥?heated nature.





The reverse of your elements鈥?combination is that fire boils water and turns it into steam. This indicates that Aries can have an impact on you too, and change your personality.





Think carefully before you into a relationship with an Aries. Even though your ruling planets, Jupiter, Neptune and Mars, work together well, you two won鈥檛 always make an effective combination.





Aries has a tendency to plough through life like a ram. Thin-skinned Pisceans treat it differently. You鈥檙e far more considerate of other people鈥檚 feelings than they are. Aries will have to really get this difference, and make allowances for it.





Also, there are times when you simply want to do nothing. This will irritate Aries. Aries is go, go, go, and will push you to your limits. They will have to lose their irritable and impatient nature if they want to prove they can support you and let you be you.





You will love Aries unconditionally, because this is who you are, and you鈥檒l be able to fulfil Aries鈥?ever-growing sexual appetite. They can reciprocate with that, but they mustn鈥檛 take you for granted.





You鈥檒l probably have a very passionate roller-coaster ride with Aries born between 21 March and 30 March. The full firepower of Mars is evident in these individuals, and it means lots of excitement. A word of warning, though: this sort of heat could affect you emotionally in ways you can鈥檛 handle.





There are troubles ahead if you get together with an Aries born between 31 March and 10 April. The Sun and Leo partly rule them, which doesn鈥檛 bode well for your health, or your debt level. It also indicates fights. You don鈥檛 really see eye-to-eye, even though you have a good physical connection.





The chemistry between you and an Aries born between 11 April and 19 April will work well. This is because you have Jupiter as a common ruling planet. This planet has a strong sway over them and makes them more sensitive and compassionate than most Arians
Pisces and Aries traditionally do not get along. Pisces do not often stand up for themselves, and that drives Aries crazy, and the way Aries are so outgoing and aloof drives Pisces crazy. Pisces get very deeply jealous. He probably doesn't find you boring at all.
datz two long hoe

No comments:

Post a Comment