Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is it so hard for a military man to find a girlfriend?

I am 20 and have been asking girls out for well over a year since I have been in Washington. I have never really had a girlfriend, could I come by too ';needy?'; I am a little shy, but have gotten over the ';no.'; It hurt a few times, but it gets easier. There were a few girls who I would have climbed Mount Everest just to hear ';yes';, but that all went down like the titanic. There were two girls this year, but they ended up using me and playing a mind game with me (they could sure kiss good, the first one was the first time I kissed a girl...well they kissed me, but I was really nervous). I just can't seem to find a girl who will go out with me-not even one date. They say I am not their type. I have been in the Air Force for about 2 years, have been living here in Washington for a year and four months. How do they even know what type I am if I don't get a chance? Why don't girls make it easier for guys once in a while, I am not a creep. I am a good guy, I would be more than willing to take her out on a nice date, I have been wanting to try this place called the Ram. I heard it was a really nice steak house, but DONT want to go alone. I would be willing to pay for everything, whatever. Any help here (hints) to what I could be doing wrong, or something to make me more successful? I really ain't old enough to go to a bar and pick up a drunk girl to go eat with me (Probably a lot easier if I could, maybe she would be too drunk and give me a chance...lol I am not looking for sex, just a girlfriend really.) I am a virgin. I really don't want a whore or nothing, I would prefer a nice girl I care for and have known for a little while. I am a cowboy and drive a pick-up truck. I am a small town southern man. I am not willing to change my style. It would be like lying to her because what I wear and what I drive is me. I am a real cowboy. I just want some hints on how I could...well I don't know. I just want help, I am getting to the point where I just want to see the world burn. I haven't had any luck lately. Someone tried to steal my tool box from the back of my truck, they stole some tools, stole the chrome tips from my exhaust pipes, they broke the horse that sat on the ball receiver of my truck (evidently someone don't like me too much). I found out I won't be deploying this summer. I just want something good to happen to me. Help please? Any ideas will be much appreciated. Thank y'all.Why is it so hard for a military man to find a girlfriend?
can't say..Try to google

No comments:

Post a Comment