Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make the last weeks of school go by faster?

I have 7 weeks left of 8th grade (the 4th quarter just started)


-my teachers are all serious and are telling us that the 4th quarter is the most important, we must work harder than ever..etc...


-final exams are the last 3 days of school , i think thats sooooo retarded bcuz if ur not there, you get a 0, and that means we cant have cameras out and take pictures on the last day!


-i am just sooo excited for summer bcuz im soo freaking tired of school


-i do understand that i need to stay focused, but everyday in class i find myself watching the clock, and doing everything i can to avoid work


-i keep imagining how great it will be the last day of school when we get on the bus and leave


- i have summer fever, i just want it so bad, i need it so bad, i am no longer motivated to do homework or anything, i just want to RELAX but my frickin teachers wont let us, they act like we are in prison





I want to be able to go swimming and work on my tan everyday, be able to spend a couple of days doing nothing watching TV and movies, going to the beach, seeing movies everynight, having slumber partayys with my friends, go to partys, play man hunt around the neighborhood late at night, make stupid videos with my brother, stay up all nightt, spend a whole day on facebook, read a book for PLEASURE (not a big boring educational book for school), i want to have this freedom!





but instead, everyday i have to get up early, go to school (six crappy hours of our lives) come home, do homework, eat dinner, more homework, go to bed... and repeat everyday of the week


on weekends i sleep in on Saturdays but on Sundays i go to church in the morning, but every weekend i have some kind of project to work on!








I just neeeeeeeeeed SUMMER! Srry for the long description, but someone please help me get thru these painful 2 months left of schoolHow to make the last weeks of school go by faster?
I dont know what school you go to, but my eighth grade year went so quick, especially the spring and summer months. (this was last year, btw) I actually enjoyed it a lot.





honestly, 8th grade, especially 4th marking period means nothing for freshman year... the classes are probably already set. ours were by january. but that doesnt mean you should slack off.





just instead of dreading what youre doing make it fun. (ask a lot of questions during class or start a random conversation with the teacher and the rest of the class and thatll usuallly distract them for a while.... thatll make class go by faster, i hope... mine do :) )





im sure youll still be able to take pics the last day, just not during the testing. but that is a really stupid arrangment..





Also, stop thinking about how much fun youll HAVE and start thinking how sad youll be when the year ends.... high school isnt hard... but compared to middle and junior high it is... teachers dont care about anything... soo enjoy it while you can.





i dont know if this helped at all cause i never had your problem, but i hope it did... lol. GOOD LUCK! and CONGRATS!How to make the last weeks of school go by faster?
1 day at a time baby, live a day like it's your last. Would you spend your last day staring at a clock? Granted you might not go to school, but that's in case there's a tomorrow. Always be prepared for the unexpected.
don't think about it.
Go 2 my school! I think that you should just bring in pictures and relax.
think always when u get to school the days almost done
Arggh tell me about it! I鈥檓 in 11th grade, and I have 4 regents exams coming up in june, and my teachers are becoming really intense because they have to cram EVERYTHING in bcuz they weren鈥檛 fast enough during the year. It鈥檚 continuous work, and no sleep. It鈥檚 not fair. I need a break too!





The way I鈥檓 passing my time is by counting the days left 鈥?right now 45. And I am also taking it day by day. I look forward to the weekends. That鈥檚 how I do it.
Work hard to get A's and you'll feel accomplished after those 7 weeks. Then you'll feel like you've truly earned the freedom of summer vacation and you'll be able to bring home a great report card and a 4.0.





What I'm trying to say is, your teachers have a point when they say don't slack off during the last weeks. Summer will be here before you know it.
Make some sort of countdown timer, and reward yourself when you don't get distracted in class. I know it sucks, but we'll just have to stick these few weeks out. Try really hard in all your classes ad then when you have freetime, do the most outrageous/fun/crazy thing ever with your friends. It'll be a fun treat to look forward to.
You know what helps?!! Have a song stuck in your head, seriously!!! Thats how I keep my head on :] And, be positive :D Enjoy your last days, idk...





I have summer fever and the MCAs are TOMORROW! math too...thats my weakest subject WISH me luck! No wait, I wish you luck and you wish me luck :D





BTW! DONT slack off! Thats for first quarter! %26gt;:[ Get yo a.s.s back into gear! only a few more weeks PUSH IT! be Extreme

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have 2 days left of school as of right now, and I am having the same problem. As I am too young to have exams I still fell you. When you are in class, watching a movie or not, just don't look at the clock. If you look at the clock your hour will go by slower. Hope I helped!

Post a Comment