Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does you wife get mad when you play your PlayStation3?

After a hard days work I come home and help her clean the house then I want to relax and play with my PS3(only about 3 times a week). But my wife always wants me to do something else she thinks it's a waste of time to play PS3. How many married men do you know that play video games from any console? Woman do you mind if your husband plays his PlayStation3?Does you wife get mad when you play your PlayStation3?
LOL i don't get mad, i wish my boyfriend played more ps3, in our house, he gets annoyed because I play to much lol. I think you should just get some games she will like (theres games for EVERYBODY out there) and show her how great life with a ps3 really isDoes you wife get mad when you play your PlayStation3?
I don't mind when my hubby plays video games because I like to do things on my own, too. It gets him out of my hair. ;p





Ask your wife why it bothers her. The real issue may be that she wants to do more things WITH you, and feels like she's competing against the PS3. It's good to dedicate some nights a week to just hanging out with her, so she'll mind less when you're doing your own thing.





Also, do encourage her to have hobbies and friends of her own. For example, if she's at yoga class with a friend 2 evenings a week, not only is she getting good exercise and having a life, but it also gives you time to unwind a play a game while she's gone.
I don't care if my husband plays his PS3 or his Xbox 360. I knew he liked video games before I married him. I knew what I was getting into. I tend to look at the bright side. At least he's home with me, not out carousing, picking up other women, etc. And as far as hobbies and recreation go, he could be gone hunting for days at a time, he could be one of those men who wants a boat, a 4-wheeler, a snowmobile, etc. And frankly, I like him to stay occupied so I don't feel guilty for pursuing my own hobbies. I can sit and read a book or watch a movie and not feel bad that he's sitting there bored.
No, I haven't got one. Come to think of it, I no longer have a wife. That's the good thing about being single again. You can even play the bagpipes if you like, never mind a Playstation! As 'hello' suggests, the best plan is to play with your wife. That's what you married her for wasn't it?
My husband likes to play sometimes too. I think its ok as long as its not an obsession. You said you help with the house work and then do it for a little while a couple days a week to relax. There's nothing wrong with that. I'd rather have you home playing some PS3 than out at a bar somewhere after work.
MY HUBBY PLAYS GAMES ALL THE TIME I GOT HIM A GAME FLY MEMBERSHIP HONESTLY I GET MAD AT HIM A LITTLE MOST OF THE TIME WHERE IN THE SAME ROOM WHILE HE PLAYS GAME AND WE TALK TO EACH OTHER SO IM FINE WITH THAT BUT I CANT LIE ABOUT ONCE A MONTH WE HAVE A BIG FIGHT ABOUT IT THAT I WONT TO DO SOMETHING ELES WITH ME AND SPEND SOME MORE TIME WITH ME IT ENDS BUY HIRELEASINGNG THAT HE DOES NEED TO AND WE GO OUT A FEW TIME WITCH IS ALL I WONTED SO COME TO A LIKE 50/50 WITH YOUR WIFE AND SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY TOO
I do not mind if my husband plays his video games to an extent. We only have one tv and i will not sit there and watch him play his games all day while i miss my shows. Either i play with him or i kick him off after about 3 hours
I dont' mind but if it's taking up alot of his time to where he's ignoring me or his responsiblites I get mad.
3 times a week, but for how long each time?





I have no problems if its for an hour or so just to relax... but if its everyday for 5 hours, then its a problem.
i do get mad sometimes, coz he plays it till 1am. my advise to you....get some ps3 games which you n ur wify can both play n have fun. atleast that's what my hubby did.
if your wife is a house wife and u make all the money then she needs to shut up b/c u work she doesnt and u deserve ur ps3 so go play it
How old are you? 12? You have a wife, play with her! Grow up!
Grow up for god's sake.





Sorry, that's just the first thing I think when I hear men talking about Playstation.
I don't mind because that's something he loves to do!
My husband doesn't play video games, he is a grown up. Those are for adolesents... Our son plays them.
I play PS3 with my husband. I LOVE Call of Duty 4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment