Friday, August 20, 2010

Was i wrong?! Should he be mad @ me?!?

Okay this is going to be long so please bear with me. Me and my bae were going through a tough time like always and around this time we werent talking so i txt him and he didnt respond. After i seen no response i asked my ';so-called'; friend to txt him to see if he responded so she did and he responded and said hey who is this?. I thanked her and told her that she could stop txtn. Come to find out she continued to txt him and sent me all the messages. Around this time i didnt have my phone on me because i was upset and left my phone home. So i read all of them and he was asking how did she know him and she's like im a friend of the girl you ****** last week(which wasnt me because we hadnt seen each other in like 3 wks) So hes like stop playing man who are you and they went on and he was asking how she knew him how did he look was anything noticeable on him and stuff like that and the dummy described the picture i took with him and exactly how he loooked so he replied and said damn so she must not care. I already was mad about it and asked her did she tell him tht was me and she's like no so lets just say me and her do not talk anymore and on top of that she sent him a picture of herself all dressed. Okay last Saturday i wrote him like a 3 pg txt explaining how i felt and that i was tired of feeling the way i was so he responded back and was like baby dont act like that i thought that you didnt like me anymore. So i forgave him and he tried to see me that Thursday but i couldnt because i had a test and class so i tried to see him Friday. On Friday i txt him to meet up and he doesnt respond so i send another and say okay i get the point you do no twant to be bothered with me so i will let you be. Then he call but i do not answer because im on my way to his place. So i call back and hes like upset and asking why im always tripping like i always do and that he cannot talk to me all the tim because he is working(which is the 2nd time he has had to tell me this) so i apologize and everything is cool between us and we continue about everything thats been going on then out of no where he's like who did you give my phone # to and i got so scared but i finally fessed up and he told me everything that they were saying and i really felt bad and my ex- no good so called friend did tell him that it was me. But that was the reason he was mad @ me because i gave her his phone # and i wasnt talking to him that much. But he was about to do another tattoo and said that he wanted to see me and would call after he was finished but i never recieved a call back and now im still wondering is he mad or just working hard and im trying not to ';trip'; on him as he say.. I just dont know what to do anymore because i really do love him with my whole being and we have been in this too long to let go now but if that is what i have to do then i guess i just have to since i was acting childish and playing games i was just trying to see who else hes talking to when hes not talking to me and im just hurting and confused. So...would you please tell me what this sounds like to you and what would you do?! Thanks in advance:)Was i wrong?! Should he be mad @ me?!?
I don’t know because it sounds like there’s more history to you guys but the fact that you said “we’re going through a tough time like always” isn’t really a good thing. You shouldn’t be in a relationship where you’re constantly struggling just to be on good terms with each other. You make it sound like this is how it always is and if that’s true then you two need to talk and figure out how to change it or get out. It’s not healthy to always be stressing or fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment