Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone tell me what my nightmare means?

It's a little strange, and like most dreams it doesn't make complete sense. Here it is-


I was at my locker, and suddenly realized my friend ';S'; hadn't been here all day. Then I heard the person above me talking to someone saying S had moved to the 8th grade (i'm in 7th). I panicked, and sprinted to the 8th grade hallway. It was so crowded I had to push hard to get anywhere. The hallway was unnaturally dark, and I had trouble seeing anyone in particular. Suddenly a fire bell rang, and the teachers began to gather the students into lines to exit the building. They yelled at me when I ran by them, but I didn't care. The only thing I could even think of was finding S. He had to be here somewhere, I kept thinking. The hallway was endless. it kept twisting and turning sharply. Finally I came to a little black door I had never seen before, and I opened it, hoping maybe S had been stuck here all day. Walking in, I noticed an old man playing an acoustic guitar in the back of the dark room. The only light came from a few candles, and as I walked closer the man noticed me and said ';Welcome. How may I help you?'; I told hin I was looking for S. He nodded and told me he would help anyway he could, and asked if I would like to hear him play anything in particular on his guitar. I sighed and said, ';Anything as long as it's peaceful.'; He studied me for a minute, then began to play. I sat down on a pallet on the floor, and noticed two 8th grade girls sitting beside me. One looked at me and said. ';Hey aren't you in 7th grade? The teachers were yelling at you, why did you come down this halllway?'; I told her about S, and she nodded and said, ';Oh. Well he's standing right outside the door, you know.'; My heart leaped, and I couldn't breathe. I jumped up and ran as fast as I possibly could to the door. With high hopes I threw the door open, practically running into it, and looked right and left, then ahead. I began to run, run no where in particular, but I felt as if I had to run or else everything would be over. After a little while I came to a secret hallway, it ended in a door leading outside. I thought it was a dead end, and turned back. But then I heard him, S, breathe. I literally felt him behind me. My body reacted before my brain fully understood. I turned and reached out for him. He wasn't there. The door leading outside showed it was nighttime, and I realized S would never be outside. He would want me to find him, he wouldn't hurt me like this. My chest burned, and I started crying. Crying so hard my entire body shook, and I couldn't see anything. It felt like my heart was being ripped to pieces, or worse. I've never felt like this. It killed me. I began to scream for S, screaming and screaming till I had no voice left, my throat was raw, and my ears rang with my own screams. Finally I just curled up into a ball and continued crying and muttering S's name. When I woke up I found I had actually cried, and I felt worse than death. Does anyone know what this means?Can anyone tell me what my nightmare means?
A dream is usually a combination of things you experienced or thought of in the past mixed in with your imagination. Maybe, you are concerned for ';S';, maybe it was just another strange nightmare.


(I also have had strange dreams like that too,but it turned out that usually it is just my mind.)Can anyone tell me what my nightmare means?
Sounds like your scared of losing a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment