Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know if your man is into you or not?

What is a good way to tell if your guy is attracted to you physically? Maybe he's just not open or playing hard to get. What then would you do to find out if he really wants to be with you and isn't trying to play the you break up with me so i don't have to game. I've heard about it... and It sounds terrible, espeically if he doesn't want to leave the relationship.


How do you know if your man is into you or not?
I'd have to agree with olderbutwiser on this one. If he was really into you, you'd know all about it. It's like you say, he's just saying what you want to hear because, like most men, he doesn't want to face the emotional dramas.How do you know if your man is into you or not?
I have been going thru a rough patch recently in my marriage I have always been a giver and him not so ultimatum time came and he knew he either had to ship up or ship out and I am amazed at his response that man doesn't keep his hands off me he end me Little emails sends me sms and tells me all the time life without me would not be worth Living, so maybe you should do the ultimatum thing the only crappy thing about that is that you have to be prepared to deal with the consequences if he does decide to leave which he would of done at some time anyway. I really do know it is hard!
When a man is TRULY ';into you';, you won't have to wonder, or ask, you will KNOW he is into you. He'll be so outward in his expression of love for you, he couldn't suppress it if he tried. The fact that you have to ask this question about your man tells the whole story....he in NOT that into you. I don't mean it hurtful, just factual. If you have to ask, you already know the answer.
Well, I have found being up front and honest the best way. ASK HIM! Why play games? Life is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment