Monday, August 16, 2010

Idk what to do here. Her friends telling me one thing, but man I'm feeling another. Help me out on thise one

There's this girl I know, goes to a diff school then me, diff church. etc. I dont see her often, at the pool occasionally, football games, basketball games. etc. Well we talk alot, throuh text/ yahoo and stuff like that, thats how we've got to know each other. We're not that close. But I mean were friends. So...anyways. This girl is like super gorgeous , and man am I crushin on her bad. The problem is she can have anyone she wants. She is constanly getting hit on, so its no fun for her. Her friends tell me if you want to be with her, then you have to play hard to get. But i guess i dont understand how im supposed to play hard to get if i dont see her much?? I mean I know she thinks, I'm hot/ cute w/e...I can tell by the way she looks at me. So i guess i mean idk, this is like the hardest girl in the world to hook, I just need to know how to do it, cuz I know it can be done, But i dont see her much, we talk some,not here lately cuz weve both been busy. idk. advice would be nice. please!Idk what to do here. Her friends telling me one thing, but man I'm feeling another. Help me out on thise one
play hard to get through text. you dont know how to do that? hang out with other girls in front of her at football games to make her jealous. flirt with her i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment