Friday, August 20, 2010

Does a man lose interest in a woman when he finds out that she likes him?

I don't quite understand how to play ';hard to get'; with a guy... I find the whole thing a little cruel, so I was wondering if men lose interest when a girl is really upfront about the fact that she likes him...





Guys, do you really enjoy the ';thrill of the chase'; that much, or would you rather a girl just be honest with you, and forget about playing games?Does a man lose interest in a woman when he finds out that she likes him?
I'm not a guy, but I will tell you what my ex-';friend'; told me. By the way, I was NEVER his girlfriend. He was all into me while I was hard and cold, but when I fell in love with him.......he turned cold on me. ';IT's the thrill of the chase'; To me it's a game.....I don't have time for games but .........well.................hey.......鈥?say a really good man will continue to love you if he loved you from the start. THe others? Who needs them!!Does a man lose interest in a woman when he finds out that she likes him?
it all days depends. for me, ive had two experiences with girls telling me they liked me...the thing is that i liked them too, and i already knew they liked me, so i was just excited about that.





with the chase, i chased one girl for about a month...not so much her playing hard to get as she was just scared, but i didnt give up, and when i found that she liked me too, i still didnt lose interest.





it mostly depends on the guy and the situation...some guys like hard to get and others like up front...i do believe though that if a good guy is told by a girl, he won't lose interest...a bad guy on the other hand...well...is he really even worth it?
im in the same situation...i think a guy likes me but i told him i liked him first and we dont talk as much...and i dont like it
play hard to get my pretending not to like him then tell him in the hottest way that u want him.
this question is so rediculous its not worth answering
I agree with Cold Cold.
1) The game players out there do like the ';thrill of the chase';.


2) The serious people out there don't like games of any type.. Honesty is much better with them.


3) I hate the games and the ';hard to get'; lady doesn't get got by me... not that I'm anything special. I just don't waste my time playing games. If she's interested, she needs to let it show.. I'll pick up on it and proceed from there.. but games?? forget it.
I think all the thrill and game works for someoe that is not a good match to you. If he/she is a good match there is no need for game/';hard to play'; thing...so if the guys are disinterested upfront.....well ofcourse you have to date a while before showing interest......that means he is not the right one for you.
when i findo out that a girl likes me, i usually start liking her more. my personal preference is that girls don't play games with me because it's damn confusing, although it's fun sometimes.
not me.. i prefer a girl who is totally up front and honest. if a girl tells me she likes me, i will generally be excited and flattered.. playing games is silly and stupid.





if you tell a guy you like him, and then he acts strange or loses interest, it's probably a sign he was never interested in you in the first place..
i think they like the thrill alot to but when they cetch ..it should be jsut as thriling





love ye


x

No comments:

Post a Comment