Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do men really need ';the chase';?

I hear all this stuff about how girls should play hard to get so men will like them. Well, I have this guy friend that I really like, and he talks to me about everything. He says he feels like I'm a really good listener and he likes that I am always honest with him. He knows that I am always there for him, but does that make me unattractive? Do I really need to be unavailable for him to be interested? Shouldn't the fact that he is a high priority to me be a good thing?Do men really need ';the chase';?
no no no. lol dont do ';the chase'; its a bad idea, i hate it when girls play that game. and if your a good listener and your honest with him and stuff. it defenitly does not make you unatractive. id actually be more atractted if a girl wuz like that.


if hes a high priority to you, its defenitly a good thing, it means hes important, thats not a bad thing. so yea dont play chase.Do men really need ';the chase';?
If you were talking about me, I'd be thankful for the ';chase'; to be cut short. I'm not much into mind games, and if a girl gives me mixed signals, it's usually a sign to me of what is to come if I continue a relationship with her so I'll move on.





However, we don't know that much about this guy that your referring to, so I'd say you need to do a little more socializing with him before jumping to any conclusions.





You don't have to become unavailable for him to find you attractive, just may h ave to make it more clear that you find him attractive and that he would be well if he expressed his feelings to you as well.
Ive been married twice, considered quite cute and attractive, and I tell ya honey, all men want what they think they cant have. As living proof of this, my current bf of less than a year gave me a 3 karat diamond ring for xmas and told me to wear it on my left hand. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. But its like a dog chasing a car... What are they gonna do with it when they do finally catch it????
no. thats annoying. if i had to ';chase'; i would eventually think she didnt like me and i'd give up. if you like someone, just tell them. theres no need to play games and all that crap. honestly its just pointless and a much longer way to get where you're already going.

No comments:

Post a Comment