Monday, August 16, 2010

How many think that this is not role reversal here.....BIG TIME!!?

I was asking a q about how guys feel about girls getting them to chase them a lot first before letting them know that we really DO like them the way they wanted and this guy answered like this:





As soon as a girl pulls away, I will not pursue anymore. I prefer to be chased. Men like to be chased and play hard to get. How the tables are turned. The vanity. I would toss you so far out of my mind, as soon as you made the first game. And I could probably tell it was a game, if it was, and that would make me not like you. It is very hard for a man to approach women. And confidence is not as easily come by as women suppose it is for a man. The only kind of man you'll get will be someone who just wants a piece of behind. If that's what you want...well, keep playing your game, and do it with certain types of people. But one day you are going to piss someone off real bad. It's not cool.How many think that this is not role reversal here.....BIG TIME!!?
Nobody should have to 'chase' anyone...either you like someone or you don't, and either they like you back or they don't (or are at least interested).





I don't play hard to get, nor will I ';chase'; a guy...that's junior high behavior and I'm WELL beyond that and don't choose to waste my time. If someone approaches me, and I'm interested, we can check things out and move forward...if I approach someone, and he appears not interested, I drop it and move on...if he's actually interested then he chose to miss out on that opportunity.





Be honest about your interest, no matter who you are and whether you are the agressor or the person being approached...if I want to play a game, I'll break out the Monopoly board. People's emotions aren't things to be toyed with (bad karma).How many think that this is not role reversal here.....BIG TIME!!?
absolutely spot on zoe! these men are feminine men, i dont me gay, or owt like that, i just mean they are not masculine men....real men, masculine men are born hunters, and its all about the chase to them....its like killing a deer and leaving it at the door of a hunter...wheres the fun in that? thankyou, none! the fun is the chase, the ups the downs, the planning the seducing...etc...so when a guy answers your question the way he did, you automatically no what kind of man he is, and no matter how many answers you got like that, these 'feminine' men are in the minority...thank god! we feminine woman do love a good chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment