Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a question for the MEN out there.?

Okay, so, I am madly in love with this guy but I have learned from the past (not the I have been in love before) that the more you show a guy your into him, the more he wants to run, so I decided with this one, he is definetly full of himself. Yes please do not critisize, but he is 50 has like 10 kids, almost all different baby's mommas, and is great in bed. Been married a few times, and I guess I just want him to chase after me cuz I can tell it has always been the women chasing after him, I want him to be chasing after me. I already slept with him, what do I do to make a man chase after me? how do I play hard to get? do I make him jelous? Do I tell him I met someone else? Please help me.I have a question for the MEN out there.?
The guy your are describing don't give a rats azz about anything . Play hard to get and he will just go play somewhere else ..Be a easy lay and he will be around to do it most of the time until he finds something a little more uh exciting .. Just like a woman to want something no woman can really have ..I have a question for the MEN out there.?
Well...in my opinion, the main reason why i would leave a girl who is really into me is because her if you try to hard, it might seem like your the clingy type of girl, which kinda makes you question your freedom when your around another woman. That probably means you dont have to change much from where you already are, just drop hints, but dont be the first to start something, let him make the decisions in a way, see if he wants to be with/near you or not. Jealousy probably ain't the best decision, if you say you met someone else, might get him to think that you and him were just something that was just a thing. But anyway, i dont know the exact status of your relationship so i can't really say. Hopefully im helpful...in some way. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment