Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Can I Tell if A Man is Interested?

I'm a 29 year old single mother who's a full time student. There's this guy in my class who I have a crush on. We don't have assigned seats in class and he sits next to me every class. On one occassion he even signaled for me to sit next to him but I mistakenly played hard to get by sitting in another seat. He parks his car right next to mine, which gives me the idea that he wants to be close to me. He stares often. And looks intensely into my eyes when we speak.


ONE THE OTHER HAND...


The only time that the two of us engage in conversation, is when I start it. After class he rushes out the door before I get the chance to chat with him. Sometimes I get the impression that he's running to avoid me. When I asked for his email address for networking purposes, he gave it to me. When I got home to email him I discovered that it was incorrect. Am I cluessless? Did this guy really give me a bum email address. It couldn't be a mistake on my behalf because, he wrote down the email address himself. I'm a beautiful woman, however I'm not used to shy and introverted men. I'm used to outgoing guys who'll tell me when they like me. I have no problem in telling this guy how I feel but his mysterious nature intimidates me. Is it that this guy just isn't interested in me. Sometimes I feel that he may not be interested in me because I have a child. Or is he shy? Help!How Can I Tell if A Man is Interested?
Oh this is easy. If you are as attractive as you claim then he is intimidated by your beauty. Trust me...been there, done that..and I would consider myself a fairly confident guy. I can't explain the whole email thing...that could just be a mistake.





He is interested. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment