Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies Help Us Out; How do you want to be approached?

I wanted to ask the girls here their ideal approach by a guy. I'm pretty good with girls, but I tend to be a little too assertive. Is this good? Bad? How would your ideal man approach you on your first encounter? Are men supposed to be blunt in their approach? Act apathetic/ play hard to get? Good pickup lines welcome :)Ladies Help Us Out; How do you want to be approached?
Pickup line: Yo, lady, I have a car.Ladies Help Us Out; How do you want to be approached?
my ideal man would approach me as a friend because relationships arent that good if u dnt have a level of friendship. he wuld also ak me how i feel about things just like u did so ull do great in approaching gurl :)
you gotta be nice. tell that you like but don't creep her out by over doing it. nothing extravagant. just something nice and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment