Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can a Libra girl win back her Aries man?

I dated an Aries guy for about three months and he was great in the beginning, very sweet and showed me a lot of attention. He really made me feel special. Then when things got more serious (for Me) he backed off. He said, he's not denying that he has feelings for me, but he needed to take a break, until he could give the relationship (or Me)the time and attention that I deserved. I know I changed my behavior once I knew I wanted to be more serious about him. In the beginning I did play hard to get and I was more confident, because I wasn't planning of falling for him or for anyone at the time. It just happened and I know he felt it too. Did he just get scared of his true feelings or did I scare him away by wanting to be more serious? How can I get him to come back? Will he come back on his own? I need some advice, help please if you have any knowledge on dealing with this type. He's a more evolved Aries though, he's a family type and stable, smart, mature and seems like he might be ready to settle down. I think he really could be the one for me! PLEASE HELP!How can a Libra girl win back her Aries man?
aries normally dont want serious relationships.and they are very sexual. so maybe that has something to do with it. so just back off and if he wants it he'll come back to you. but if he does, and you guys are sexually active. try being more sexually interesting. keep him guessing because aries get bored.





good luckHow can a Libra girl win back her Aries man?
Stuff the stars and just go for him.
who cares bout the signs???? its just stuf...skip the stars n do it ur own way
the zodiac won't help


stalk him


that's what works for me
We must be talking about the same guy.


I dated an Aries man in March 2007 and things were OK until I got serious.


He backed away from me like I had the plague.


It messed with me for a long, long while and I finally left the entire situation alone.


He came to me later that year and told me that everything that did/didn't happen between us was his fault.


So...OK...cool.


I have righteously ignored his *** for more than a year and he cannot handle the new me.


I treat him like a non-entity.


I speak to him only if he speaks first..only if he's in my face and I can't avoid NOT speaking to him.


Now...I can feel him trying to get close to me again...but...it ain't gonna happen.


I have a had a long time to reevaluate him and he ain't hardly worthy!





Maybe you need to come to that same conclusion.


Love yourself so much until NO ONE can get next to u with their relationship BS.


My Aries-man was 55 at the time and I thought he was the one for me, too.


He wasn't and I am better off because I now know the truth about him!


Regardless...I love me some ME and motherfu** anyone who refuses to honor my worth as a valuable person.

No comments:

Post a Comment