Monday, August 16, 2010

How long should a man chase a women that has been playing had to get?

I recently met a women and immediately had a crush on her. I'm picking up signals that she likes me along with a mixed signal that she doesn't want anything to do with me. Within the first few conversations she added me as a top friend on her myspace. then she's made comments to me that she's starting to realize that all men are not jerks. i started making in more obvious that i like her. now she's telling me that she is in a relationship with a guy that is stationed in Iraq and she really likes him, but she'd really like for me to stay in contact with her. Does she really have a boyfriend? Is she playing hard to get? Should I stop chasing her? How long should a man chase a women that has been playing had to get?
sounds more like your just a friend to her. Like one of her girl friends more or less. The only way you can tell if she's interested in you as a boy friend to date, is to not chase her, but just treat her like you would any other girl your just a friend with. If shes keen then she'll start to chase you a bit and you'll notice when she dose. If she doesn't then don't worry, just keep her as a friend and find another girl.How long should a man chase a women that has been playing had to get?
are we meant to tell you for sure if she has a bf?





I would say she doesn't but is interested in getting to know you, especially since she is telling you she is in an impossible situation. I approach things on a friends first basis. I hope this helps, but this means she is booked, but needs an out.
man u cant tell her u like her until she admits she likes you. you can never tell a gril that man. you have to move on there isnt much you can do and i know you dont wantto hear this. it has happened to me. she thinks she has you and it makes her feel powerful that you are following her. she doesnt like you
Chase her as long as your interested.If you don't you probably didn't really like her that much in the first place.
DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER CHASE...





Trust me on this, unless you want to end up unhappy like me.
yep and when u stop she'll be looking 4 u REALLY!
She was most likely dealing with issues with the guy in iraq before you even came along. She might have been giving you missed signals since she liked the idea of you but couldn't pull away from the idea of the guy she is with now.





I'm sorry to say but the answer is most than likely yes that she has a boyfriend and now she isn't just playing hard to get. She is giving you the friend choice now NOT the boyfriend choice. You need to stop chasing her for the time being. If you keep chancing her while she is choosing to be with this guy over you then you will fall into the friend zone and that is really really hard to get out of.





If you ever want a chance with her the best thing is to back off for now at least. Give her time to miss you and decide if the ';jerks'; from her past are really worth loosing you over.
  • brown hair
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment