Monday, August 16, 2010

Women; I need help understanding why it is that you play ';hard to get';. can you help me out?

Okay. When I asked around, many females told me that the primary reason they play ';hard to get'; is because they use it as a defense mechanism against guys who could try to take advantage of them, and I guess that makes sense. However, I still have some questions about this.





1. How long would you play ';hard to get'; before eventually giving in? a few weeks?, months?, A Year?





2. How far would you go? ...and by that I mean the lengths you would take to throw the guy off. For example: would you simply tell a guy your busy occasionally, or would go so far as to give him a cold shoulder every once in a while?





3. Are you ever worried that the guy might take it the wrong way by assuming you're not interested?





4. Do you prepare a ';game plan'; in advance or do you simply go with your ';instincts';? For example: do you wake up in the morning and decide to completely ignore the guy for the day, then the next day decide to flirt?...or do you make those decisions on the whim.





I'm trying to understand this because there's a women I know who's been giving me mixed signs for an entire year, and I've just about had enough of it...so I'm planning on moving on, but whenever I give her hints that I might withdraw, she starts paying me extra attention. So I want to know what's the deal with you women. I'm trying to understand your logic..because I understand the idea of protecting yourselves against deceitful men, I've got that part down.... but I don't understand your actual behavior at all.





Help me out, i'm trying to make a well informed decision.





thanksWomen; I need help understanding why it is that you play ';hard to get';. can you help me out?
Playing hard to get gives us girls a look at how far a guy is willing to go to get to us. If they really like you, they'll keep trying and if not they won't. If they don;t try thwey aren't worth our time.Simple as that.





1) Depends on the girl


2) Again, every girl is different


3) If he assumes wrong it's his loss - he's only worth going after if he tries too


4) 1%26amp;2





Every girl wants to be wanted. Palying hard to get lets us see if guys really want a girl or not.Women; I need help understanding why it is that you play ';hard to get';. can you help me out?
Some guys don't understand how to play hard to get and thus futhermore, do not pay any more attention to the girl. If he thinks she doesn't like him no more. (If that makes any sense).


1. Depends how often you two see eachother during the breaks and stuff. I'm thinking after a year or two, playing hard to get can get tiresome.


2. I've told a guy I do not like him and he completely ignored me after that. Some guys will keep chasing if they really want that particular girl, others are clueless enough and are flirtacious to take any girl in their way.


3. Yes, I think the guy I told that I did not like him, he misunderstood me. You see, if he was still interested, there might have still been a chance. Clearly, he was not persueing to chase me.


4. I don't think there is a ';game plan'; to playing hard to get. You just go for it. However you probably should be careful whatcha say, incase you offend one another.


It all depends on one another's reaction.
Hi wow


1. depends how hard you try and how hard you work on it. Might take couple months, might take longer.


2. depends how hard he works on reaching me, taking my attention. If the guy is honest, shows his love, takes me to nice places (not only to the movies), introduces me to his friends, makes me feel that i am not just a gf.....i am someone special in his life in this case why would i have to go far?! [sorry i am not a *****, i just got experience being taken advantage of]


3. no, i know how to keep him interested ;)


4. Sometimes I do. Read number 1. Depends on how hard he works on reaching me:)








Did you talk to her that you are serious about her?


Did you tell her you wanna be w her?


Did you take her out yet???





There is a saying a man's heart through his stomach.


A woman's heart through her ears.








Talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment