Friday, August 20, 2010

I like him and he likes me but...?

I like him and he likes me...but we're both shy...and he acts like he ';hates'; me?


well, he's little more shy than me. at least I try my best you know...I can tell that he REALLY likes me and so do I. and we both have a little shyness in both of us..our love for each other......it's just so..tender, sweet, and calm...we don't goof around or anything..but we have had some fun conversations here and there but its not frequent..hmmm what to do..what to do... %26lt;3


AND (get this...)


He is also so shy that SOMETIMES he thinks im a weirdo around him and acts like a jerk around me so he won't think he likes me. example: If i ask him a random question out of the blue, he answers then give a sarcastic look/that look that says ';what the hell?'; and then the next thing you know a few seconds later, he's staring and gazing at me constantly in the classroom. He just cannot interpret his feelings towards me so he just acts like a jerk instead. and I HATE it! well..maybe im not SHY..in probably more...AFRAID. because I don't know how he will respond if I talk to him or make a small comment to him..he either might: a) be a jerk again. b) be shy and not answer. or c) answer back in a nice and friendly way..these are all possibilities. Refer to the last sentence (the sentence starting with ';but';) at the end of the previous paragraph. so im half shy and half afraid..but his is worse. so what should i do!?!? i am so scared to talk to him sometimes because of how he might respond! I;ve noticed that he's really friendly to others..anyways if you refer to the last paragraph and my previous questions...i KNOW he likes me. and i do to..and yet he makes it SO complicated because he just likes me THAT much. why can't he just make it easier? is it normal for guys to act like this? what should I do without making a fool of myself...but sometimes when he talks back at me he says ';Im just kidding';...but this DOES NOT happen much. when he be's a jerk, it just makes me feel useless and then he goes and talks to other girls and that makes me jealous and EVEN MORE useless, suckish, crappy. maybe he is being like this cause he hasnt been in a relationship before and doesnt know how to act. maybe he's not mature enough for a relationship..but i just can't let him go..oh man..its like he is PLAYING HARD-TO-GET or something..but idk if that is the right way to put it. he sometimes makes a very small effort to talk to me but fails and gets embarrassed and im happy that he would have to courage to do that..like 2 days ago, when he came up to me and opened him mouth to say ';hi'; but all i heard was a little daft noise and he walks away, embarrassed(but this was RARE, it only happened ONCE). read EVERY sentence carefully..because THEY ALL COUNT. pleaseee DON'T only refer to my last sentences ONLY and answer...should i still give him a chance? could he come around? and please also try to answer my other questions in these two paragraphs..please.


(we're both in high school; freshman; only he's a year older than me [15].)I like him and he likes me but...?
I'm not reading all of that. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment