Monday, August 16, 2010

**EVERYONE** Do you ever feel like you FALL hard in LOVE too often?

I have been wondering if there is literally something wrong with me. It is just recently, whenever a guy is 'nice' I get the warm fuzzies. I have dated quite a bit in the past and there is always that same pattern... we both fall in love but i fall in love FASTER and HASHER.





A couple days ago this old lady tripped and fell in the park and this average bloke and I both ran over to help her up. He is a real gentleman. We have been on quite a few dates now and I am officially his girlfriend. But... im overwhelmed by emotions already.





For some reason I fall hard for guys too quickly. And its hard to HIDE it when you play hard to get. BUT if I throw myself at men, they don't bite and move onto the next.





Does anyone else feel this way? How do I prevent myself from falling in love too quickly ... I don't want my heartbroken again. Please share advice.**EVERYONE** Do you ever feel like you FALL hard in LOVE too often?
i fall very fast and ive talked to a few people, and i found out what it is,


well ive lost my mom at a young age and didnt have that comphort i needed i was a mommas boy and didnt ever get close to my dad, anyway. almost every realationship ive been in in just 3 or 4 weeks i thought i knew wut love is. but when we broke up i was cruched and still i feel like shes the one but i know shes not shes not even that good of a person but she gave my the slightest bit of comphert ,


maybe your like this also, i still cant overcome it, i want to love and for someone to love as much as i do so bad i would give anything


and that why i think i fall, and possibley you too**EVERYONE** Do you ever feel like you FALL hard in LOVE too often?
By forgetting you fall in love often and faster. Try to wait till someone falls in love with you and then you let it happen.
Is it possible for you to fall in love--but not act on it? Feel the feelings and emotions and go ga-ga. Let those feelings bubble and make you dizzy without acting on them. Then, at the same time, realize those are important but not hugely substantial things and go on about vetting the guy and looking for deal-breakers. (Being willing to help a person is in trouble IS a very good sign though. And, to answer your question, everybody falls in love at least every now and then.)
You are in love with being in love. Try being by yourself for a while.
I have the same problem... Sometimes I start questioning whether it really is true love because I get 'that' feeling after just meeting someone quite often... Maybe what you're feeling isn't true love or maybe you and I are just very lovable lol.
DON'T DREAM OF WHAT THEY CAN BE LIKE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE LIKE DUE TO FACTS. PEOPLE WHO DAYDREAM ABOUT THEIR CRUSH ARE ONLY FULFILLING A CHARACTER OF THEIR FANTASY.
its a natural let it be...i wouldnt mind havin a girl like dat so dont reali see ur problem...not point in playin hard to get anyway i hate girls like dat
you just seem to confuse love with intense like...and infatuation it's natural to get all ,as you put it ';warm and fuzzy'; from being treated nice or being around someone who seems different give it time....don't rush it....if it's real it doesn't need to happen in a short time frame....look at love as a marathon not a sprint
I have the same problem. but ive figured out that it isnt really love...its well i guess you could say puppy love...well for me anyways...i would find a guy go on a few dates and have a feeling that we would be together for a long time..then id start to be around him a lot and after i learned pretty much all i could about him i would get tired of him...and we would both fall out of love..so i say...starting off as friends is always best...dont rush into anything...u may not think that u are rushing but you prob are...i learned the hard way...
why are you doing this to yourself? playing hard to get is the best thing a girl like you can do never feel sad when guys reject you when you throw yourself 2 them. maybe they are not meant 4 u that's why. i think you should wait for the right moment the destined guy will come your way.goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment