Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do women play games.?..Is it so hard to be honest, and admit all you want is Sex?

If you got nothing of value too contribute then don't respond...





Roommate said that she just wanted to say hi? I HAVE NOT MADE CONTACT WITH HER IN MONTHS...why the **** would you come over to see your EX FLING? It didn't end well and I haven't been the nicest too her since..SO I don't get it.








I was seeing this girl ( She's19, I'm 24 ) for only 2 months, when she decided she NO longer wanted too be intimate. She was a Co-Worker of mine, that happen to be new to the company when we hooked up. Literally, we had sex the first time she ever came over to my house too hang out...the first time...SO, That could have been a sign.


Anyways... I was PISSED OFF ( and still kinda am ) when she didn't want to have I sex anymore, she wanted to remain '; friends'; I said that I was not interested in remaining friends( I felt like she used me) ...Hell, I had only known her 2 weeks.,,What friendship? But she continues too stop by my JOB? ( we work at different stores) and they other day, My roommate brought her over after work ( they work together, they are friends ) He told me that she just wanted too say Hi.





When she came over I was SHOCKED....******* SHOCKED.. didn't expect that..I played it off very well..and we had good conversation.


Plus, this chick as a NEW MAN? We were talking about it when she was here....She was like '; How do you know'; What do you know?


She even asked me if I was seeing someone.?? Why?


Why is she coming over too her EX FLINGS HOUSE??? MAKES NO SENSE!!!Why do women play games.?..Is it so hard to be honest, and admit all you want is Sex?
guys play games too. In fact I have heard this exact type of story many, many times from girls so don't feel too bad.





This is a simple case of I don't want you but I want you to want me.





Think of it this way, you got laid for a while and now you no longer have to deal with the girl who is obviously confused and immature without having to do anything.





Obviously you like her or you wouldn't be upset. It sucks when someone we like doesn't return the favor. Don't let this get to you so much, take a deep breath and let it go. In the end what does it matter why she is doing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment