Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women: How do you tease men (non-sexually) that are teasing you?

Women (preferabally): I need a plan of attack. There is this guy here, who after analyzing the situation have realized he is teasing me. I have understood that he likes it when women are begging for more. He has indirectly said so, by never giving out too much information because, I am guessing because he wants to entice me and keep me wondering. Here is what we does:





1) He will read my emails and purposely not respond to them. I can see he reads them. Whereas before (before we had this very hot email discussion where he revealed alot of stuff, which was sexual) he would respond to them





2) When I call him on it, saying he didnt respond to email, im, whatever- I kind of hear him on the phone smiling and I can tell he is enjoying it. He will say he is going to stop by and say ';Hi'; before he leaves- then, of course he never does.





3) He will purposely take extra long to respond to IM's and sign on and off.





There is a very strong attraction between us, I can see/feel it when we lock eyes. And there have been times, where I caught him looking at me too. It isnt easy to get close to him, but when I had the opportunity to grab his arm or something I chickened out.





IWe havent gone out or anything like that yet, so this is only done during the week (He works on two floors above me, which I frequent) I did end the day with a forward email--nothing too forward though just a little flirty--but thought it had to be done! earlier in the day, when we talked he just kind of seemed like he was blushing, or emberassed or something. He is a little shy. Oh, it might have been that I offered him a massage, but I wanted him to get the idea. Maybe I need to let him make the first move, instead of trying to instigate it like I did today and it backfired!





need a little plan of attack to entice/tease him a little. Maybe just a look, or something you do. Maybe I need to play hard to get, and not say Hi to him so much!!Women: How do you tease men (non-sexually) that are teasing you?
I don't know how you got the impression that he is teasing you by the things you mentioned. Those are all things that I would take as a sign that he is not that interested. I would say don't e-mail, call, or IM him more frequently than he's doing to you. If he's interested, he'll make the effort to keep the communication going.

No comments:

Post a Comment