Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dealing with a Leo man. How do I handle this situation?

I'm in love with a Leo man and I mean I know he cares too but seeing as the Leo man he is....he doesn't really show it. Yes, he has his times where he shows he cares for me and loves me....but overall, it's not enough as I would like it to be. Sometimes I feel he takes me for granted because he feels I will always be here for him and I mean, he means everything to me...but I need to feel appreciated. I really love him and Idk if I should tell him straight out ';I love you';. We have said this to eachother before but this time, it's randomly gonna be in a text message. Other times we said it to eachother were face to face....so is it worth it? I want him to know how much I care for him but at the same time, this is a Leo man we are talking about. I don't wan't him thinking i'm obsessed! What should I do? I always let him come to me and hardly make moves...should I stop playing hard to get as much as I do? What do I do???? I'm a Libra woman.Dealing with a Leo man. How do I handle this situation?
Just sit down with him and talk about how you feel. Take a walk through the park with him or go to a nice, comfy little restaurant and get a seat by the window and talk. It can even be as simple as finding a quiet place where the two of you can be alone and expressing your feelings FACE TO FACE (not texting or over the phone). When you do it, look him in the eyes and be completley honest about what you're feeling.





You might just have to make the first move and THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. A lot of females think the guy should make the first move but guys get nervous and afraid of rejection too. So if both people are thinking like that, it will never go anywhere! If you always let him come to you and you never come to him, he's most likely going to think that you're not that interested. Don't play games. Games are for children, not serious relationships. (no offense. it's the truth).





The key to finding a balance between obsession and showing affection/a genuine interest is to make sure you have plenty of friends and activities to keep you busy outisde of the relationship and being involved in his social life/social group as well but not too much.





e mail me if you need anymore help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment