Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does he not like me? Why's he playing hard to get?

We're both openly gay guys, same age, same school, what more could you ask for.........





So I i.m. him every once in a while to say hi, and maybe try to get him to go out on a date with me.


He says ';Sure that might be fun, let's do that some time';.........


Next time I i.m. him I say ';Hi'; and he blocks my screen name.


So the next day, I i.m. him on a different screen name %26amp; i'm all, what the heck man, if you're not interested just tell me......and he says ';I didn't block you, and if I did, it wasn't intentional.';


Ok so I ask him ';let's go on a date out to eat this weekend';


and he says ';I can't cause I'm going out of town this weekend to visit grandparents';.........


ok so I say, ';How about the following weekend, say, 7pm on Saturday'; and he's like ';Maybe, but I'll have to look over my schedule.';


So the following weekend I actually stop by his house (and I know for a fact he was home that day! his dad told me.) and his mother says to me ';he'll call you when he wants to see you';.....So give his mother my phone # on a peice of paper.......never got a call from him.








So I decided maybe I should leave him alone for a while.


I'll contact him again when the time is right.


Several months later, it's December, tis the season to be jolly, maybe I'll i.m. him again just to say hi, how ya doing, etc......this was last night.......


I imed him, we had a nice conversation, he was a pleasure to talk to....


so at one point I told him ';brb'; which everyone knows means ';be right back.'; Immediately after I said ';brb,'; he signed off and did not come back.





So today I went on his myspace homepage and sent him a ';friend request.';


I know for a fact he was on myspace today.


(his homepage indicated the last time he logged in) And I'm still awaiting his approval on my friend request.


Maybe he didn't check to look at his friend requests, I dunno.





and he didn't sign on a.i.m. today, I hope he's not avoiding me.





I don't really have a way of contacting him other than instant message since he's not in the phone book and I can't email him until he accepts my friend request.





He seems to like me and be open to me but he's not giving me a chance to get this relationship going.Does he not like me? Why's he playing hard to get?
Don't stalk him. Sometimes ';the stars'; are just not right for two people.





There have been times I had feelings for a guy and then 24 hours later I changed my mind. It happens.





Let him give you a chance when he wants to. By feeling he has more control of the situation, perhaps he will move faster. In the meantime, move on and find someone else you have something in common with. Those guys are out there!





Good LuckDoes he not like me? Why's he playing hard to get?
It seems that he isn't interested. Sorry. If he were then he would seek out for you. My suggestion is to move on. There are better people for you obviously. Keep your chin up.
Try ignoring him. Then he will think your hard to get and he will try to talk to you more,then be normal again. x3
He doesn't like you like that. But that's his loss, right.
It doesn't seem like he wants to have a relationship with you. I'd stop trying if I were you.
he is ignoring you..


just give him some space..


:)
Sorry to have to tell you this, but it seems to me that he isn't interested. I don't think he's playing hard to get - he's not playing at all. Leave him alone for a while, to see if he approaches you. If he doesn't you'll know he wasn't interested; if he does, take it from there...slowly and calmly. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment