Monday, August 16, 2010

Guy looking for advice on crazy woman behavior..?

I am married and my wife and I are having problems. The current issue tends to be that she feels ';smothered'; but I hardlly ever talk to her because she is avoiding me or does things to keep her busy. So now that she has pretty much told me to BACK UP I am moving on and finding other things to do and basically being as *** because my feelings are hurt but she is loving it and has even hinted that men should ';play hard to get like you don't love a woman or that you don't care and then you would be more interesting'; WTF!? If I continue to be a distant, irritable guy and it turns her on.. How is this supposed to work. I am quiet with my emotional wall up and she is looking at me lovingly. When I respond with warm conversation she acts like a so-and-so. I get mad again and put some distance between her and I and she can't wait until I return home.. to ignore her basically but when I enjoy the moment with her it turns her off.. WTF #2?Guy looking for advice on crazy woman behavior..?
If I were you Id leave you got married to be happy and you are obviously not.... who麓s to blame doesn't matter anymore.Guy looking for advice on crazy woman behavior..?
she sounds like she needs an abusive man to feel loved. maybe she had a screwed up childhood. get out while you can. you can be miserable by yourself.
Prayer there is to much chaos there for a husband %26amp; wife speak with your clergy..Read your vows again and analyze if it was just true for that moment or did you both mean it..God bless you have my prayers... God nevers gives to much to bare..
Either talk to her or write her a letter if she is hard to talk express your feelings and if you want things to work out suggest her soutions to this problems if not i will suggest you to move on there is no need to live under the same roof with even talking to each other.. A marriage is a thing of 2 to solve problems when they are good or bad..
seriously, meet her in the bathroom or somewhere else, give her the goods(no talking of course) when you are done, walk out (no talking of course) hope this works
Just take it for what it is it is hormones my husband is the same way but I have delt with his attitude and it is kind of nice sometimes keep only playing hard to get and have fun.
Sounds like she needs some serious counseling.May be something in her youth has taught that someone to close is scary.If this is her idea of kinky then tell her she needs a different playing stratergy, before you have to look for a new game.Talkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
It sounds to me like she likes aan *** for a husband instead of a truly nice gentle guy. Someone just feel they need a source of danger or intrigue just to stay in a marriage. I think you have to get into some profeesional counselling and have the counselloer ask her why she needs you to be this way. She married you for you the last thing she should be doing is trying to change you after your married. I think really if she wnated someone like this she should have kept looking tell


her this is not the kind of guy you are and if she wants that kind of guy there is no other response then getting a divorce.





Why continue this escapade if all it is doing is making you confused and well pissed off and lonely.





God Bless and Best Wishes.
marriage counseling
We don't live with you guys so I can't tell you if you are a controlling guy or what. What I can tell from your description of your marriage is that you both need marriage counseling to sort out your issues. Suggest it to her.
You figured out the most difficult part--women are difficult! Just when you think you've figured us out, we give you another challenge. Could be that she's just tired of living the same old day-to-day life. Even though most women would appreciate a husband who wants to know what's going on with your day, that doesn't mean that it's the right thing to do with your wife. We're all different. and when we tell you what we want, sometimes 10 minutes later we want and need something totally different. We get hurt if you can't tell exactly what we need when we need it. We're much more complicated than men.





I would just play her little game if I were you. Just let her come to you. Then she might complain, ';How come you don't love me anymore?'; There's no one right answer to this.
No, you don't play hard to get or get mad or withdraw nor be a martyr.





You love her, court her, admire her, and charm her!!! Call her darling, sweetheart, babydoll, princess, and introduce her everywhere as Miss Universe or My Beloved Bride. Rub her neck for her or her feet - bring some joy home with you. She may be suspicious at first, but keep it up If you cannot win her over, insist on counseling.





Joy to you!!!





If
Women can be very frustrating some times. I generally don't put up with it, and if it is something that continues, I just move on. Life is way too short to live with a *****. You must make your own decisions, hope it works out for you.
You have a very bossy wife. I think it is time to let her know that you have as much right in that marriage as her. Stand up for yourself and put her in her place and if she wants to leave, then tell her selavi (goodbye).
I'd think with my legs!!!...
Honestly, this sounds like something I went through in high school. I hated guys that showed too much interest and were clingy. That said, that mentally ended for ME when I was about 25. Then I started appreciating interest. I agree with Chris to an extent, it sounds like she may have had some issues in childhood that cause her to feel more comfortable with a more stern, distant, neglecting guy. Have you always been the way you are with her...before you got married did you act the same as far as nice and interested?? I don't quite understand why she has changed her attitude. It could be that she is getting restless and ';too comfortable'; but you being mean should not be the answer...it's not working out for you. You can suggest counseling, that would be a start. If she denies you that there's not much more you can do. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment